Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying Adult Diapers and baby Diapers at the Store at the Same time Embarrassing story

Default Buying Adult Diapers and baby Diapers at the Store at the Same time Embarrassing story

I went to the store the other day, where I went to buy some CVS Brand

adult diapers .After grabbing the diapers I walk down the baby diaper isle, as

I can see there is a sale on baby diapers. I walk down the isle and kneel down

to grab a pack of Goodnites on the bottom of the shelf.I was Holding adult

diapers at the time I had grabbed a pack of girls goodnites .Right after I pick up

the goodnites, I see a young lady looking down the isle I was in, she was

between 19-22 years old, while looking down the isle, she looks at me and

notices, I was holding baby diapers and adult diapers . She gave me a shocked weird

look and walked about her business. A old lady was working checkout and nobody was

at the cashier at the time,when I checked out, so it didn't end up being any more

embarrassing.

quote from rms401 Wait, so your embarrassing story is that a girl looked at you?

No because I was holding baby diapers and adult diapers when she seen me and I was kneeled down in baby diaper isle, looking at baby

diapers, NOT b/c she looked at me.But she had a surprised look on her face b/c I had baby diapers and adult diapers in my hand.

Maybe if you read the story more carefully, I swear to God it happened to me ,next time I won't buy the same types of diapers at the

same time
    Last edited by Nick008; 10-Apr-2014 at 23:09.

Wait, so your embarrassing story is that a girl looked at you?

-RMS

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post
    Wait, so your embarrassing story is that a girl looked at you?

-RMS
    No because I was holding baby diapers and adult diapers when she seen me and I was kneeled down in baby diaper isle, looking at baby

diapers, NOT b/c she looked at me.But she had a surprised look on her face b/c I had baby diapers and adult diapers in my hand.

Maybe if you read the story more carefully, I swear to God it happened to me ,next time I won't buy the same types of diapers at the same

time

- - - Updated - - -

So has any one ever baught adult diapers and baby diaper/pullups at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

So has any one ever bought adult diapers and baby diaper/pullups at the same time ?
    Last edited by Nick008; 10-Apr-2014 at 23:07.

Okay, perhaps I was a tad snarky there. My apologies, it's been a long day.

I've never had much use for baby diapers. Well, not in some decades anyway. But I have had several embarrassing experiences buying adult diapers.

I used to travel a lot for work, and I'd buy Depend diapers everywhere I went. They were readily available, and there was no Internet to speak of back then.

In one store, I found a 10-pack of 'em, brought 'em up to the counter and, I kid you not, the cashier couldn't find a price tag. Then she did the kind of thing you think only happens in sitcoms and bad movies: She grabs the microphone and asks for a price-check on "Depend Adult Diapers." I kid you not. There were several people in line behind me, and there was absolutely no denying who was buying these diapers.

I was mortified and should have complained to the manager. But at that point, I just wanted out.

-RMS

I have never bought both kinds of diapers in the same store, I buy the baby diapers at a store and the adult diapers on amazon.

I've havent bought baby diapers, but the first time I bought adult diapers at Wal mart the cashier looked at me like I was crazy. So I havent gone back, ive found that wal greens treat me better and usually have the brand I use for daytime on sale.

I was buying Goodnites at a Walmart, and paid by check because at that time, my wife didn't know about my diaper wearing. I didn't want the purchase to appear on our charge card. The girl at the register asked for my drivers license, and when I gave it to her, she informed my that my license had expired. She then called her manager over to discuss it, and as to what she should do. They made a big deal over my license, going on and on.

There was a guy right behind me, and now he's laughing, and laughing that dirty kind of laugh, like, "look at the pervert buying kid's diapers." Fortunately I had enough cash in my wallet to pay for them, which is what I did, and then got the hell out of there as quickly as possible. I would have paid cash in the first place, but I didn't want to be without cash, and it took the last few dollars I had in my wallet.

Now I buy my Goodnites online from Amazon. Take that, stupid Walmart!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post

I've never had much use for baby diapers. Well, not in some decades anyway...
    Baby diapers make excellent stuffers and after use can be implemented for a variety of disciplinary punishments if behavioral correction is necessary.

Never bought both at the same time, but I've bought baby stuff and adult diapers at the same time. One amusing incident I had grabbed a bag of diapers and then went to the baby aisle and grabbed some wipes. I headed off to the cashier and she making conversation asked how old my baby was as she was ringing up the wipes. I pointed to the adult diapers and noted that both were for me. She got really embarrassed.