Thread: Hello from old Hampshire (england )

Default Hello from old Hampshire (england )

Hi my name is peter i'm 38 and live in the origonal hampshire in england
    i like wearing nappies (daipers ) of both types , last night was a 12hr stint in good old terry nappies and at work i wear lille suprem maxi but i wear plastic pant's with both and do 1's n 2's as well

Quote Originally Posted by parcelboy2 View Post
    Hi my name is peter i'm 38 and live in the origonal hampshire in england
    i like wearing nappies (daipers ) of both types , last night was a 12hr stint in good old terry nappies and at work i wear lille suprem maxi but i wear plastic pant's with both and do 1's n 2's as well
    Welcome parcelboy2! We're so glad you're here. We have A LOT of members here who also hail from the UK. I see you list car repair as a hobby. Do you repair new or old cars? We have a lot of car buffs here, too. Have fun here and if you have any questions - I see you already have started a few threads - ask away!

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome parcelboy2! We're so glad you're here. We have A LOT of members here who also hail from the UK. I see you list car repair as a hobby. Do you repair new or old cars? We have a lot of car buffs here, too. Have fun here and if you have any questions - I see you already have started a few threads - ask away!
    Just repairing my car and van as i can't afford garage prices and don't trust main dealers

Quote Originally Posted by parcelboy2 View Post
    Just repairing my car and van as i can't afford garage prices and don't trust main dealers
    I admire anyone who can fix their own cars. It is expensive and I always wonder if the garages are doing "extra" work.

bringmesunshine

Welcome to ADISC. Where disposables are concerned do you like plastic-backed or cloth-backed. I myself am into plastic-backed disposables and barely into cloth nappies at all, that said I do own one and for the last three nights I've been wearing it as a nappy-rash reliever, kite-fold with front-arrow folded back into the nappy over the top front band (if that's not too technical) (may post a photo!). Welcome again. BMS

Cloth back ones as they are quieter , as for the terry nappy i either kite fold or do a search for the maria fold it gives alot more upfront so bigger bulk and don't waste material around the back