Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it normal for Adult Babies to find it sexual?

ABCurious

Default Is it normal for Adult Babies to find it sexual?

Hello, I am a fairly new AB and just working on coming out about it and just slowly becoming comfortable with this all. At first I was only into Diapers and when I was in the mood I used them at the same time. For several years I would wear diapers with connection to sexual purposes and felt that would be all because nothing else interested me. However, the last year I have slowly started to become interested in binky's and body suites and want to try and its still a sexual thing for me but becoming more comfortable just being in it. Is there a lot of AB's that find this sexual too? I am just a very curious person that wants to find out more about this and open more to this. Thanks for everyone's help.

Of course it's normal or else it wouldn't be classified as a fetish/kink or fall under as sexual.

I think it's normal to have sexual feeling about abdl, that's how many of use got into abdl to begin with.
    but not all abdl's may find it sexual.

For me it's. Just there's some part who's living as a baby, this I see a few "out of sane limits"

ABCurious

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Of course it's normal or else it wouldn't be classified as a fetish/kink or fall under as sexual.
    Well said Calico, I'm glad to seer others think the same way. I am becoming more comfortable with it but it's still very much sexual. I used to think this was strange them I thought so is a foot fetish.

A lot of people start out as DLs and over time, discover their adult baby side, bringing the sexual stimulation along with it. I'm both AB/DL and it is definitely sexual for me.

I've never noticed a lack of AB's that find it sexual. There are certainly non-sexual people involved in the AB culture like myself, but I don't really consider us to be the majority. So be rest assured that you are not alone, beautiful star.

Your form is called paraphilic AB. I have the other form. To be honest, I don't understand the sexual side. I can understand getting off on having that level of deep trust between 2 people, but that's what you'd be getting of on, the love,& trust of your "big" not being a baby. Being turned on flips the "grow up switch" for me.

Only thing that bugs me about ABs is when the none sexual ones try to over rule the rest by claiming it's not a sexual fetish as if they are speaking for them. Why not just say "It's not a sexual fetish for me." Then they are only speaking about themselves and not discrediting anyone else who do find it sexual. It grinds my gears when people try and discredit my personal experience in anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SpAzpieSweeTot View Post
    Your form is called paraphilic AB. I have the other form. To be honest, I don't understand the sexual side. I can understand getting off on having that level of deep trust between 2 people, but that's what you'd be getting of on, the love,& trust of your "big" not being a baby. Being turned on flips the "grow up switch" for me.
    The reason why it's sexual is because it's all about being controlled and humiliated and dominated. That is what being an AB is all about generally but not for everyone. This is why it's classified as a kink. Some may find it sexual because it's about the love and bonding between two people when they role play, just like how hugging and kissing is and cuddling. I am not into it the way some ABs are where it's all about being humiliated and losing control, I am not into that stuff so it's different for me as an AB. I hope this helps with your understanding why AB would be sexual.

Quote Originally Posted by ABCurious View Post
    Well said Calico, I'm glad to seer others think the same way. I am becoming more comfortable with it but it's still very much sexual. I used to think this was strange them I thought so is a foot fetish.
    Don't sweat this, it's totally normal (despite being weird). If you were the only one in the world that felt this way, it would still be fine (only more unusual) as it harms no one. As it is, you're stuck with a bunch of us. Enjoy it