Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AB and religious beliefs

ABCurious

Default AB and religious beliefs

Hello, I come from a very religious back ground and when I first started realizing this Diaper Fetish and Baby desires were not going away that I need to stop feeling guilty about it and just keep it under control and enjoy it when I do it. Is there anyone else out there that is a very religious person, Catholic, Mormon, ect. Just curious.

Yes there are quite a few. We have various groups here at ADISC and one of them is a Christian Group. Please join us.

I am a Born Again Christian and was actually introduced to the AB/DL world through my AB/DL Christian boyfriend, whom grew up in a conservative Christian home. So long as God goes before diapers, all is well. Occasionally diapers get put away in order to focus more on God, but occasional use is acceptable. Are you still religious, ABCurious? Which religion / denomination?

I'm also pretty religious I guess, well I have a pretty strong Christian faith anyway. I too have considered this many times over the years. In fact since I was a kid I can recall sitting in church thinking about this on one hand feeling bad about myself and on the other hearing that god made me who I am and loved me as I am.... talk about confusing.

Well the upshot of all this is that I am a good person who has come to terms with my whole self which just happens to include a little persona. I'm careful not to hurt anyone that doesn't understand, and I dont let this interfere with my ability to love others. So that's my take.

Perhaps you could think about why you have been created this way. For me it's a gift which can either be enjoyed or abused.

Raised mormon and was very active until recently, I had the same situation as you where I was in conflict on how I should feel about this side of me

ABCurious

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherNinja View Post
    I am a Born Again Christian and was actually introduced to the AB/DL world through my AB/DL Christian boyfriend, whom grew up in a conservative Christian home. So long as God goes before diapers, all is well. Occasionally diapers get put away in order to focus more on God, but occasional use is acceptable. Are you still religious, ABCurious? Which religion / denomination?
    I Mormon and have been my whole life abd very devoted to it. I know it's true and believe very much in God. I've always had this fetish though too. No one ever introduCed me to the desire, I've always enjoyed the thought of wearing something like a diaper but fought it off because I thought I was weird and that it was wrong. When I got married I told my wife and she was pretty supportive, I'm just tired of the binge/purge thing. Wanting to come to terms with this and be comfortable with it because it's never going to go away. Are you still with your bf? U can message me too if you want.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 11-Apr-2014 at 02:44. Reason: fixing quote tag

Quote Originally Posted by ABCurious View Post
    I Mormon and have been my whole life abd very devoted to it. I know it's true and believe very much in God. I've always had this fetish though too. No one ever introduCed me to the desire, I've always enjoyed the thought of wearing something like a diaper but fought it off because I thought I was weird and that it was wrong. When I got married I told my wife and she was pretty supportive, I'm just tired of the binge/purge thing. Wanting to come to terms with this and be comfortable with it because it's never going to go away. Are you still with your bf? U can message me too if you want.
    Yes, binge/purge is a very annoying, tiresome cycle, I couldn't stand it either. That is good that your wife can support you in it, my suggestion is, try really hard to accept yourself on this, take care of your little self often by making sure to at least have some set times that you know you get to be a baby. Then be very cautious about ever telling your religious leaders about it, because it is something that they don't need to know, and many will miss-understand, and tell you opinionated statements that 'I promise you that wearing diapers will ruin your life,' that is what my bishop told me, and it messed with my head for a while. The thing is, that Bishops in the lds church go through relatively no training when it comes to human psychology, so really all they have to go off of is their impressions, and from a Mormon standpoint, it is correct in saying, not everything that is said from a religious leader is inspired, that is why you are told to study and pray about their words.

Although I'm non-religious, I don't reject the possibility of a god. But as I see it, an all-powerful god, by definition, is getting from me precisely what he/she/it expects. My wearing diapers is surely nowhere on god's radar screen.

I come from a religious background, and went to a parochial school. Currently do not belong to a church, but still very much believe in God. I went through the whole thing of trying to decide if my AB/DL tendencies are in accordance with God's plan for me, and have come to realize that i am who I am and feel that God accepts that as long as it is in it's time and place. Like others have said, Diapers are always second to God, as all things are. I have also never went through the binge/purge cycle, as I realize just how expensive that would be!