Thread: hello everyone

Default hello everyone

First I should appologize for not doing this sooner. I am going to start to use this site a little more often.
    I am your average diaper lover. 46 years old now. Not really into the baby thing. I don't really get that. But I love diapers. Ever since that time I was about 6 years old. I loaded up a huge mess in my shorts one day. My mother was not very happy about that. Between that age and the time I could finally drive myself to get diapers, I used a lot of undies and pants. heh. I get diapers when I can afford them now. I wish I could have them all the time, but I have people around and other things I need, so I only get to have them a few times a year.
    So, once again hello everybody. I hope I can add some input to this site. If anyone wants to ask me anything just let me know.

Hello matso1 and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome.