Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good morning Vietnam

emberthefox

Default good morning Vietnam

Okay maby from texas only. But I digress hello everyone my name is ember an I love diapers which means that I am in good company. I would love to meet people near me so if you are give me a hollar

Quote Originally Posted by emberthefox View Post
    Okay maby from texas only. But I digress hello everyone my name is ember an I love diapers which means that I am in good company. I would love to meet people near me so if you are give me a hollar
    Welcome emberthefox! I see we now have another Texan - quite a few here. Whereabouts in Texas? Since you quoted a Robin Williams movie, are you a fan?

emberthefox

rye texas and i am a big fan

Welcome fellow Texan to ADISC. I'm here in North Texas. What are your interests and hobbies? I'm retired and follow Texas Rangers baseball
    and NASCAR.

emberthefox

Don't really like either of those...I write a lot and read

I love the smell of napalm, uh...I mean diapers in the morning. I'm an avid reader and a writer as well. I'm 50 pages away from my final edit to publishing my first novel.

I seem to recall Texas having a live scene, in other words, abdl people looking to date other abdl people, or to meet in groups, usually lunch, at an eatery that's inexpensive, with tables that are a bit isolated, so the group can sit at a table that seats up to a dozen, roughly, and is far enough from other tables to allow for not being overheard, so what we are all into can be discussed discretely. Other live activities typically can include sleepovers and parties in private homes, outings to movies or zoos (furries like zoos, often) and in my province of Alberta, we are lucky to have a campout twice a year on private land owned by an abdl person. Other live abdl events are listed here To find groups and events, live or online, I recommend joining Daily Diapers and Fetlife. We are all 18+ here on Adisc, so I can mention places like FL. Besides, I rather feel those other sites complement rather than compete with Adisc, and while Adisc is where I spend most of my abdl-oriented time, the other sites I mentioned have a little bit of a different focus, and are noble and praiseworthy on their own merits.

On FL after you join, search under the terms ageplay, or diaper,or littles. Seriously, click that word "here" - it's a link, and a pretty good one.

Oh - also check this out, another new fox's thread http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings.../84270-hi.html

emberthefox

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I love the smell of napalm, uh...I mean diapers in the morning. I'm an avid reader and a writer as well. I'm 50 pages away from my final edit to publishing my first novel.
    the most i have ever gotten is ten pages

the most i have ever gotten is ten pages
    I've written four short stories as well, ranging from 10,000 word stories to 14,000 words. I've always had a clear idea of all the events in order. The next story I write may be the first that doesn't fit into that mold. I feel certain that something will come, however. I have one of the short stories on our story board, "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminski". The events gain momentum as the story progresses.

emberthefox

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I've written four short stories as well, ranging from 10,000 word stories to 14,000 words. I've always had a clear idea of all the events in order. The next story I write may be the first that doesn't fit into that mold. I feel certain that something will come, however. I have one of the short stories on our story board, "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminski". The events gain momentum as the story progresses.
    i write down stuff than I think about things that could happen if i like it i use it