Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toddler shoes

Default Toddler shoes

So, I'm having a Jake & The Neverland Pirates shortall/onesie made by snaps4u. I want some cute toddler/little-kid shoes to go with it. Anyone know of any cute shoes?

I still envy you for getting A Jake shortall. So much want.

Well, unless you have small feet and can squeeze into a kid's size, I unfortunately don't see much.
    You can get some rather expensive adult light up shoes here: LIGHT UP SHOES BY EVOLVED FOOTWEAR | EvolvedFootwear
    You can design a custom converse, make it as colorful as you want, here: Converse - Design Your Own Chuck Taylor - Low - Your Choice

Quote Originally Posted by ShAd0w10 View Post
    I still envy you for getting A Jake shortall. So much want.

Well, unless you have small feet and can squeeze into a kid's size, I unfortunately don't see much.
    You can get some rather expensive adult light up shoes here: LIGHT UP SHOES BY EVOLVED FOOTWEAR | EvolvedFootwear
    You can design a custom converse, make it as colorful as you want, here: Converse - Design Your Own Chuck Taylor - Low - Your Choice
    Yeah, I can't wait for it to get here! I'm so excited. I wear a size 12 so real kids shoes are definitely out.

"So, I'm having a Jake & The Neverland Pirates shortall/onesie made by snaps4u. I want some cute toddler/little-kid shoes to go with it. Anyone know of any cute shoes?"

With that being noted you are going for the guy side of the shoe wearing equation.
    Those flashy lighted shoes will so look the part you want to imitate and when worn will not permit you to forget it either !
    Everyone will certainly notice you for the "Big Baby" you are !

With little girl dresses outfits the more appropriate wear would be "Mary Janes" !

For diaper age wearing infants the shoe should be a baby high top type of basket ball shoe.
    The problem is a baby's foot has not developed and stretched out thus the basket ball shoe
    is out of proportion with its sort of clown like extension. A baby's shoe should look like
    a small block - something not suitable to walk in but to crawl about.

There was something I read a while ago about a punishment shoe that was similar to the
    Skechers Shape-Up shoe that was well rounded on the bottom (like a half circle) so the individual
    wearing same could not stand or walk with ease - thus the only approved method of movement was to crawl.

Enjoy your fantasy !

I was also thinking about paci clips. Anyone know where to find them?

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    I was also thinking about paci clips. Anyone know where to find them?
    If you go to pacifiersrus some of their paci's come with clips. Though, you have to search a bit for them. Otherwise Baby-Pants has some beaded clips, but they aren't my style at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    If you go to pacifiersrus some of their paci's come with clips. Though, you have to search a bit for them. Otherwise Baby-Pants has some beaded clips, but they aren't my style at all.
    Thanks

Also, for custom toddler-ish shoes try The Ave Venice - Custom Everything

They will allow you to put any number of images or writing on them for $100, or you can pay less and have a limit. Either way, they basically will send you emails with the design pictures and ask you for any additions or improvements you want to make until they get it just right. After that, the designs work out quite well and stay on. I know from experience as I have had some made myself when I was at the shop in person. That said, if you are looking for anything disney the best you can hope for is either obscure characters/drawings that probably would not be too much trouble copyright wise or your own drawings. With anything you might think could be a copyright issue but still want it on, send it along to them anyway and they will simply let you know one way or the other.

There lol I think that is a comprehensive enough description of the place I recommended :p

Quote Originally Posted by KidSpike13 View Post
    Also, for custom toddler-ish shoes try The Ave Venice - Custom Everything

They will allow you to put any number of images or writing on them for $100, or you can pay less and have a limit. Either way, they basically will send you emails with the design pictures and ask you for any additions or improvements you want to make until they get it just right. After that, the designs work out quite well and stay on. I know from experience as I have had some made myself when I was at the shop in person. That said, if you are looking for anything disney the best you can hope for is either obscure characters/drawings that probably would not be too much trouble copyright wise or your own drawings. With anything you might think could be a copyright issue but still want it on, send it along to them anyway and they will simply let you know one way or the other.

There lol I think that is a comprehensive enough description of the place I recommended :p
    Yes it was lol. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    Yes it was lol. Thank you!
    Not a problem haha