Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

I am new here. I am a 42 year old very happily married man. I spend much of my free time playing guitar and enjoying my 2 kids and my wife. This is a little awkward, hope that is a start.

Thats a good start, welcome to adisc. What kind of music do you like to play on the guitar? I wish i could play the guitar, i have one, but I'll mess around with it for a while, and then get on with something else.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but does your wife know about your ab/dl side?

I play good old American Rock and Roll and the Blues. It's never too late to learn. I played when I was a Kid(not really), took it back up 6 years ago. I have a severe back problem that limits my active lifestyle so I got a guitar and started taking lessons. Now it's feels like I have been playing my whole life, it is really cool to MAKE music!

Yes, my wife knows all about my AB/DL side.She is a willing participant. I'm very lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by DireWolf View Post
    Yes, my wife knows all about my AB/DL side.She is a willing participant. I'm very lucky!
    Your very lucky to have a mommy or play friend

Default Hello!

Welcome and I have to say that you are lucky direwolf.

I'm in a very similar situation to you (except I'm not musical &#128542. Having kids and a great marriage is awesome. Having an understanding and participating wife is fantastic

Please don't feel awkward, there are many of us here who are married with kids who felt like you did. It is amazing what a difference this forum can make to feeling more comfortable about yourself. Enjoy ADISC. It is a great place to meet people, make friends or ask anything else you need advice about.
    Last edited by babymt; 12-Apr-2014 at 18:16.

Hello and welcome. I am a newbie here on ADISC too. Glad to see that you also have an understanding partner. Good luck on the forum.