Thread: An interesting Experiment

Default An interesting Experiment

To start with a bit of history; last summer I told my girlfriend of two years about liking to wear nappies. She was very supportive and generally not fussed which was about the best reaction that I could have hoped for. After telling her we didnít talk about it much but she was happy for me to wear around her and generally didnít see nappies as an issue at all.

More recently I decided that I wanted to tell my other house mate about nappies so that I could be less worried wearing around the house and that there wasnít an issue with him catching me in the act (or finding my stash etc)

Rather than just tell him outright I said that I was wearing something odd and he had to see if he could notice what it was. Over the next couple of days I wore a nappy under my normal clothes but made sure that the waist band was clearly sticking out of the top of my trousers. As such during this time it was exposed whenever I bent down, sat on the sofa, lifted my arms or moved around a lot. As he was looking for something I was expecting him to notice fairly quickly however he saw nothing at all. In fact he didnít even notice anything when I sat on the sofa opposite him with the waist band exposed and told him that he could see it there and then.

Once I explained it all to him he was very supportive and asked lots of questions that allowed me to talk about it more which was great. Very happily I am now able to wear around the house without worrying about getting caught It's really great being open in the house and being able to talk about nappies as easily as work or sports!

Having talked to both him and my gf about it over the last week or so while I have been wearing it has become clear to me that even with the top or a nappy sticking out of your jeans and a short top people really donít notice as much as we think they would (or should). Certainly encouraging for being out and about and realising that wearing a nappy really isnít as obvious to everyone else as we think it is! My advice, donít worry about it!

p.s. I wear Tena Slip Maxiís

bringmesunshine

Quote Originally Posted by crazything View Post
    To start with a bit of history; last summer I told my girlfriend of two years about liking to wear nappies. She was very supportive and generally not fussed which was about the best reaction that I could have hoped for. After telling her we didnít talk about it much but she was happy for me to wear around her and generally didnít see nappies as an issue at all.

More recently I decided that I wanted to tell my other house mate about nappies so that I could be less worried wearing around the house and that there wasnít an issue with him catching me in the act (or finding my stash etc)

Rather than just tell him outright I said that I was wearing something odd and he had to see if he could notice what it was. Over the next couple of days I wore a nappy under my normal clothes but made sure that the waist band was clearly sticking out of the top of my trousers. As such during this time it was exposed whenever I bent down, sat on the sofa, lifted my arms or moved around a lot. As he was looking for something I was expecting him to notice fairly quickly however he saw nothing at all. In fact he didnít even notice anything when I sat on the sofa opposite him with the waist band exposed and told him that he could see it there and then.

Once I explained it all to him he was very supportive and asked lots of questions that allowed me to talk about it more which was great. Very happily I am now able to wear around the house without worrying about getting caught It's really great being open in the house and being able to talk about nappies as easily as work or sports!

Having talked to both him and my gf about it over the last week or so while I have been wearing it has become clear to me that even with the top or a nappy sticking out of your jeans and a short top people really donít notice as much as we think they would (or should). Certainly encouraging for being out and about and realising that wearing a nappy really isnít as obvious to everyone else as we think it is! My advice, donít worry about it!

p.s. I wear Tena Slip Maxiís
    I did an exposing nappy experiment with my family last summer, they really are fantastic aren't they? You no longer feel like the families secret monster in the attic and your family members get used to seeing you in Infantilism mode - this is so they're not so shocked if you're caught in the house not during an experimental period...or at least that's what it was like for me. I was allowed to be around my family members (in-house only) wearing just a nappy and a shirt - I'd have preferred just a nappy but I was informed there'd have to be some boundaries - my lot can only handle so much! It might happen again this summer but at this point I don't know. In conclusion I'd say - and I say this to other users - enjoy plastic backed Tena Slip Maxi's while you still can, they are definitely being phased out. Enjoy the sun this evening.

Interesting, you seem to have the most accepting people around you two(crazything, bringmesunshine) on the planet XD
    Well good luck to the both of you.

Also interesting that he didn't notice the diaper even when trying to find something.

Quote Originally Posted by computerProgrammer View Post
    Interesting, you seem to have the most accepting people around you two(crazything, bringmesunshine) on the planet XD
    Well good luck to the both of you.

Also interesting that he didn't notice the diaper even when trying to find something.
    Yea! though I wouldn't get away with just a nappy and a t-shirt.

He said he didn't really notice as he was just expecting boxers to be there so didn't think of anything else.