Thread: New to site

Default New to site

I am a new member. I am an ABDL and have been for a while. I have kept this to a secret for a long time. I do wear diapers and be little from time to time though. To me, it is a fun way to relax and enjoy myself from time to time.

Hello Indram and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies or interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Indram View Post
    I am a new member. I am an ABDL and have been for a while. I have kept this to a secret for a long time. I do wear diapers and be little from time to time though. To me, it is a fun way to relax and enjoy myself from time to time.
    Hi and welcome, Indram. So you like to wear diapers and be little. You're in good company, as there are a few others on here that like to do that also. If you're looking for information or want to learn more, feel free to poke around the threads. If you don't find an answer that you are looking for, just start a thread, I'm sure you'll get some responses. See your around.

To let you know a little about myself. The non baby side, I like being in the outdoors doing all kinds of stuff from fishing to a little mountain biking. I like to watch sporting games especially football and baseball. I'm married to a wonderful woman that knows that I am a ABDL. She lets me wear my diapers when I feel the need to, but I also don't over do it, because she sometimes has a hard time with my love for diapers, because she was a CNA at a place that was hard to work at. My ABDL side, I like wearing bambino teddy diapers, because I'm a big wetter. I love playing with my trucks and cars while watching a few cartoons that I watched when I was little. I love to have my diapers check and change. There are many more things about my ABDL side that I'm still exploring and coming out to my wife about taht we try and see if it is something she is ok with doing to me or for me.