Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how do you if or when your feeling regressed ?

Default how do you if or when your feeling regressed ?

ok so i donty know how to put this. but wel a lot the time. i kinda od things as al of you who have read some of my threads will know. buh recently i been finding it and more difficult to engage in * grown up stuff. i just wanna cuddles my plushie and stuff and nothing else.

i seem to be very needy and dont wanna g out or stuffs as it really scares me. im even have isshues with things like looking after myself and stuff.

the other day i really dont know btw buh i couldnt stop staring at the cooker hobbe for 20 minutes. or when i was trying to get stuff from the shop i was stareing at the chockolate and stuff for 10 minutes and when i couldnt pick one. i kinda whined and stamped my feet a bit.

tbh im kinda confused as to why this is happening more and more to me lately.

i was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this and if it might have something to do with the tittle of this thread.

thanx

TENNISMAD

Sorry i have got no idea what you are saying or asking.
    Maly.

Tennismad I have a question How much time on average would you say you spend regressed?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

When I'm feeling small I try to not over analyse it....I enjoy going out to the shops when feeling regressed especially if I'm with my girl friend it can make shopping so much more fun.
    Being needy just comes with feeling small/little and not something to worry about as long as you have a healthy balance between feeling Big and feeling small then I don't see any problem.

i dont know to be honest i neva reallth think about it. buh if i was ta fink about it. i would say its alwas there. in fact i spend most of my time trying not to let it out in the wrong places which is damn hard. i seem to wanna be like it all the time. um is that a bad thing ? monkeydoodle ?

Are you anything like me and regress at random times? Have lots of triggers? because I was actually gonna post about that. I have an issue with randomly going in kid mode and it's sometimes hard to keep up with doing things, everything is confusing and hard to do then and I can't talk about serious stuff because I get emotional fast. It's also embarrassing when I slip when talking to someone. I like regressing, I just wish I had more control of when.

Quote Originally Posted by ShAd0w10 View Post
    Are you anything like me and regress at random times? Have lots of triggers? because I was actually gonna post about that. I have an issue with randomly going in kid mode and it's sometimes hard to keep up with doing things, everything is confusing and hard to do then and I can't talk about serious stuff because I get emotional fast. It's also embarrassing when I slip when talking to someone. I like regressing, I just wish I had more control of when.
    well i find that with me it just seems to come out. for example. ill be walking down the road and i get a real bad want to start skipping or something and play dont step on the cracks and stuff or i really want to walk and balance on the curb is that kind of what you mean.

also while on the subject i find a lot that i seem to whine wehn im annoyed or stamp my feet lolz.

dos that answer your question shadow ?

or in the middle of convos i get silly and start trying to poke people or try to hide behind things.

Yeah, that's kind of how I am as well. I also do those things. xD I always play those silly games. haha No matter who I'm with, I just randomly switch to kid mode. It's embarrassing at times.

hehe it can be bad for me also as i have to like do stuff that requires me to well um be that word that you do when not being chilidsh ! hehe such as when im playing tennis or with my cousins. i get a want to play with them a lot. so yeah that can be a bit of a strugle shall we say.

um my guess is its kinda the same for you ? adult places where you need to kinda be grounup lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    i dont know to be honest i neva reallth think about it. buh if i was ta fink about it. i would say its alwas there. in fact i spend most of my time trying not to let it out in the wrong places which is damn hard. i seem to wanna be like it all the time. um is that a bad thing ? monkeydoodle ?
    I really suck at giving advice.....but if you find yourself wanting to be small/little all the time then this could explain why you have been having trouble concentrating on normal day to day tasks..... I would say enjoy you're small side but just keep in mind there's a time and place for everything. Sorry if this wasn't the advice you were looking for..... Monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoodle View Post
    Tennismad I have a question How much time on average would you say you spend regressed?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

When I'm feeling small I try to not over analyse it....I enjoy going out to the shops when feeling regressed especially if I'm with my girl friend it can make shopping so much more fun.
    Being needy just comes with feeling small/little and not something to worry about as long as you have a healthy balance between feeling Big and feeling small then I don't see any problem.
    um well to answe this i actually dont really know. all i know is it comes out a lot. and i have to fight really hard sometimes and usually fail to keep it away in some places that require me to be big so to speak. you could pretty much say im like 75 % little and 25 % grounup by default but when i go little i go 100 % all the way. i act like a child and do chilidsh things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoodle View Post
    I really suck at giving advice.....but if you find yourself wanting to be small/little all the time then this could explain why you have been having trouble concentrating on normal day to day tasks..... I would say enjoy you're small side but just keep in mind there's a time and place for everything. Sorry if this wasn't the advice you were looking for..... Monkey.
    i could alwas do with having a cheeky lil monkey to play with hehe * chases you and taps u *