Thread: Lille Healthcare Classic Fit all in one.

Default Lille Healthcare Classic Fit all in one.

Hi everybody

Has anybody here tried Lille Healthcare classic fit all in ones?.They are going quite cheap from incontinence choice UK and I was wondering if they're any good.Are they plastic backed and do they have that traditional baby nappy look etc?.

Also can anybody recommend a good nappy to buy on a budget?.A UK brand that has a good quantity per pack and reasonably good.

Thanks, Lozza.

I think they are still plastic backed. When I first got into the adult disposables in early 2012, you could still get the (better) Supreme Fit in plastic backed, a friend gave me one which was great but I haven't tried the classic fit although anything plastic is still quite good now!

I have only tried the Supreme Fit which is the cloth backed version so I can't be of that much help. However I do remember looking into them at one point and being deterred by quite a few negative reviews. My advice would be to get some tena slip from They offer a great service and unbeatable prices.

I was once sent a pack by mistake instead of my regular order of the cloth backed version, they fit poorly, ended up leaking, meaning me waking up in a puddle. Wouldn't use them again. Also agree with the tena slip if you want a quality cost effective plastic backed nappy.

Would recommend the front printed design nappy from They are plastic backed and have double tapes also able to take multiple wettings