Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are you a fan of?

Default What are you a fan of?

Everyone has a collection of something or a favorite tv show/video game. Just curious to know what everyone is a fan of.

For me I am into video games, they range from Skylanders to Team Fortress
    Last edited by PaddedFox; 08-Apr-2014 at 06:16.

In the television realm, I am a Spongebob nut. I have every season, a framed picture from circa 2000, and even bedsheets.

Elsewhere, I love american civil war era history. I am a reenactor, so not only do I have both union and confederate uniforms, but I also have a range of civil war regalia adorning my dresser, my bookshelf, and some stuff even in my closet.

i am a huge anime fan.

i have 9 seasons of dbz and am going to get the two seasons of gt also.

i love naruto also. i plan on getting those on dvd also when i can afford to.

i am also a big computer/pc gamer with a loove for strategy games and rpgs.

i also like to play and watch tennis and am a member at my local club and i play 2 times a week up there.

-takes a deep breath- This is going to be a long one, so...

TV Shows/Movies/Books - Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Power Rangers, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Avatar: TLA/LOK, How To Train Your Dragon, Harry Potter, Deltora Quest

Games - Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Fire Emblem, Dangan Ronpa

Anime - Naruto, Hayao Miyazaki, One Piece, Tiger & Bunny, RWBY,

Miscellaneous - Bionicle, Homestuck, Prequel

If I missed any, I'll be sure to update XD

I am a huge anime/manga/manwha fan, i will just mention the series tha i have watched or readed more than 4 times:

Gin no saji, tower of god, fullmetal alchemist, death note, bakuman, kagerou days, iris zero, beck, hajime no ippo, lucky star and digimon.

Videogames: mario, sonic, the legend of zelda, pokemon, final fantasy, disgaea, ragnarok online, wakfu and pretty much every rpg.

Music: vocaloid!!! In every language posible

Cartoons: wakfu (its an mmorpg but have a cartoon serie)

Single malt scotch, British longarms and basically anything written by Stephen King and Neil Gaiman

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    america's cup racing
    Especially when your country has stretch the rules to beat us .

I have a money collection, a dragon collection, and a lighter collection. I used to have a videogame collection until it was stolen, im starting a My Little Pony collection, and im going to start collecting foxes now, probably instead of dragons.

I like to play strategy and simulation type games especially racing, i also like hack and slash type games(such as diablo, Dynasty Warriors, and LOTR: Return of the King), and I've put thousands of hours into Runescape, Guild Wars, and Guild Wars 2.

As far as TV goes, i mainly like documentaries and educational type television, I also like anime, but i will watch sitcoms, sci-fi, drama, and reality shows too. My favorite show has to be Top Gear UK, but I also really love MLP:FIM, Justified, Vikings, Being Human, and more.