Thread: New to Adisc

Default New to Adisc

I am 21 years old and I am new to adisc. I have a wonderful supportive girlfriend who loves me very much. We are having a few troubles balancing baby and adult time so we are trying the "there's a baby in my bed" book. I forget the other oh well. My name I will keep away from others for my personal reasons but she calls me monkey so it's okay to call me that I can't wait to read and hear about others journeys -- monkey

Hello Monkey and welcome to the group.

Balance is a very important aspect of whole picture.

Could you please tell use a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

My hobbies are hmmm coloring, playing, going outside in nature(or playing in the dirt). And just being me. My interests are definitely cars and trucks :3 I love toy story, spongebob, Thomas the engine, and rubber ducks!
    My favorite season: late spring or early summer
    Favorite food: hmmmm anything that's cut up!
    Favorite drink: whole milk :3
    Favorite color: light blue
    Favorite movies: cars, Winnie the Pooh, Alice and wonderland, anything Disney.
    That's all I can think of for answers for now

Thank you for a great introduction! This is your "official" welcome from me.

Two Monkeys = double the trouble *hehe* anyway welcome to the group, this is a nice place to have fun! lots of Monkeying around to be dun.
    If you ever need any Bananas then come and find me I'm more then happy to share.

Speak soon, Regards Monkey.