Thread: How goes it?

Default How goes it?

pretty much all I had to say...

I'm new here.

talk to me if you'd like to know more.

Hello to you too. I have returned to this site after a brief absence so we are kind of on the same page as newbs. Welcome.

I'll add my east coast welcome to the ones you've already seen, west coast and midwest.

Welcome to the community, look around and see what interests you. You will almost certainly find a reason to talk a little bit more and become less shy.

And Happy New Year !

Yes, the theme of this site is diapers, but do you care to add anything that might be eclectic with that?

So welcoming...

Thanks guys it certainly is appreciated. I've never gotten involved in any sites in the past due to overwhelming amounts of creepiness. I just couldn't take it, but this place seams like a very reasonable, down to earth crowd. Which is good. I've actually looked through here for a couple of days and haven't come across a single ANY GRLZ IN _______ CITY?????? I gotta say it's pretty rad. any ways thanks again guys for the dope welcoming party and I'm sure you'll be hearing more from me soon.

Oh and as far as the diaper interest go...
    I didn't check any specific box in my profile(if thats what you were refering to) because it's not really any single one type I guess. If anything maybe I'd say a little it of everything (besides the fur stuff. nothing against it, it's just not my thing.) message me if your really dying to know and I'll be happy to explain in more detail.