Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What To Pack For A Play Date?

Smile What To Pack For A Play Date?

im going to a play date with some ab friends next week from a few days, and i was wondering what would be good thinks to take for a play date?
    Thanks erl

sippy cup/bottle, plushie('s), at least two diapers per day + a pack of baby wipes and powder and a sleeper for bed.

and you know, someone to check/change you. Unless they got a caretaker who's more then happy help out others.

i would suggest a paci for sleep but thats ur call

Anything and everything you want, all of the above Clothes, diapers, bottles, paci's, any special comfort items, crayons, your favourite colouring book ect ^_^

maybe some of your toys that you like to play with maybe if you have some.

I would pack any of your favorite toys and stuffed animals,diapers and changing supplys. Anything that helps you sleep at night a paci, or a favorite blankie.

Sounds like a lot of fun

Well, that sounds like fun! I would bring diapers, wipes, powder, clothes, paci, plushie(s) and some toys.

Ooh, fun. Of course, some of my toys; I'll bring a paci, teddy, footies if I'm sleeping over; Of course diapers, powder, wipes, bag to put dirty diapers in.