Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unofficial MC Server

Default Unofficial MC Server

Hi Guys.

So are there any of you that would want to play on the Unofficial MC Server? I'm also looking to find out what other FTB Modpacks people use so I can set up servers for them to. As the machine I want to build will be able to run them all at the same time. So please let me know.. The Current server is the FTB Direwolf20 Modpack. I'll post the IP if there are people wanting to play. Just thought here would be a good place to ask this. Since it's for Gaming. So please let me know how many of you that frequent this portion of the Forums want to play on the Server.. It can hold 20 people but it might be a bit slow at that number. So again, let me know.

Thanks
    StacyAnn

the spawn point is currently under construction.. I'll post when it's all done.

I'll need your MC name.. So I can add it to the whitelist. Then I need to give you the IP and Port Number. Just let me know when you are at that point.. I'll Pm you the details.

For those of you who would like something different than the Direwolf20 Mod pack.. I am opening up my Unleashed Server to everyone as well. My IP Address is 24.183.45.28 Ports for MC Servers are Unleashed: 8092; Direwolf20:8102

Quote Originally Posted by StacyAnn View Post
    For those of you who would like something different than the Direwolf20 Mod pack.. I am opening up my Unleashed Server to everyone as well. My IP Address is 24.183.45.28 Ports for MC Servers are Unleashed: 8092; Direwolf20:8102
    are these creative or survival? do you have multiverse setup?

They are Survival. I'm not to sure about the second question.

They are Survival. I'm not to sure about the second question.
    Multiverse (might be called something different for forge, it's been a while) is a plugin that allows you to create multiple maps on a single server. Server owners will use it to create things like hub worlds, separate creative and survival worlds and other specialty worlds. I've been on plenty of servers that use these kinds of plugins, they are very useful. Especially if you get enough players who want both survival and creative respectively. Personally I prefer creative, especially when RedPower2 is one of the mods in the mod pack. Microblocks are just way too good.

Neither of them are Multiverse.
    Darn, count me out then. Unless...

If you need a decent builder to build up your spawn, I could volunteer if you gave me the ability to use creative mode. Here are some example builds I've made

non-FTB
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9b57f44e76.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	20476

FTB

Now I forgot what we(people who I frequently build with) used to make those signs, but it's some sort of computer monitor you can find in computer craft. It has very few colors, but you can still make cool signs with it.