Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Number 2's

Default Number 2's

To do, or not to do, a number 2.

I have been a DL/wetter for as long as I can remember but I have never wanted to do a number 2 in a diaper until recently and it is something that is on my mind a lot. Is it something that many DL's do? Please tell me if it is something I will enjoy or regret, or does it depend on the individual??

Really does depend on the individual, and is certainly normal for any AB/DL to consider doing. There are, of course, many things you have to take into consideration for messing your diapers.

The smell, of course, is a big factor. Another important thing to take note of is the clean-up: messing your diapers is...well, a messy process and can be tough to clean. Messes like to stick to you, so cleaning it all off can be a hassle. Most of the time, whenever I have messed my diapers, I try to get a shower as soon as possible after cleaning myself. On top of that, it is going to be something hard to get used to.

So yeah, if you want to try it then by all means do. Just be aware of what to expect.

Every once in a great while, when I have the house to myself for an extended period and I really want to treat myself to something different, taboo even, I'll do it. Then, almost instantly, I regret it and promise to never do it again. The feeling is fun and naughty but, to Jagged's point, the cleanup and the smell are just too much. It kills any fun immediately. Those experiences satisfy my curiosity . . . until the next time.

But I know a lot of people really like the feeling, and don't even seem to mind the smell. In fact, it's all part of the experience for them. Maybe they have a better diet than I do. Hmmm.

-RMS

Hi Jagged, thanks for your reply, some very helpful tips and I have thought about most if not all of the things you mentioned. For me personally the smell and mess will not be a huge problem and it I something I will get used to in time. My head is constantly telling me it is time to move to the next level of being ABDL and that includes conquering the number 2 issue. I would appreciate it anyone else who would like to share their experiences on this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post

But I know a lot of people really like the feeling, and don't even seem to mind the smell. In fact, it's all part of the experience for them. Maybe they have a better diet than I do. Hmmm.

-RMS
    Thanks RMS401 - I think I will be one of those people who really like the feeling. I have a strong desire to enjoy all things to do with being ABDL and I think as soon as I have conquered the initial fear it will become part of my ABDL lifestyle.

If you don't want a ton of cleanup and smell, then don't do it unless you know it's going to be a firm BM.

I enjoy messing in my diaper, but don't do it very often. I personally don't find the clean up too bad, as I just have a shower to wash everything away. If you are unsure about it I would suggest trying for the first time just before you are about to get changed or have a shower anyway. That way you can get an idea for what it feels like, and if you change within a couple of minutes there shouldn't be too much mess to clean up.

good timing! I did it for the first time ever last night and I did not enjoy it at all. I had diarrhea and I simply had to try it but it was the smell that made it terrible, I simply ripped of my poo filled goodnite and showered my ass off and all is well and Hey I might do it again but it will be down the road, I want to try it in the boy themed ones now and less fluid turds but it isn't my thing really.

You'll hear a wide variety of answers to this, I think it really polarises people, especially those who have had bad experiences with their first experiments. But I love it... for my money there are few sensations to compare with filling a nappy with a firm, bulky load. I don't go in for laxatives or marshmallows or anything, just let my bowels empty naturally whenever the need arises. I've been in nappies 24/7 for a few months now and all but half a dozen of my BMs have occurred in my nappy, that's about 200 messes I've had to clean up but it's totally worth it.

Work out your clean-up routine carefully in advance so that you don't get into sticky situations later. Pay careful attention to hygiene, in particular don't try if you have an upset stomach, for all the above reasons. But when all is ready, and you've got some time on your own with the freedom to be a bit smelly without embarrassment, wait for that 'full' feeling in your bottom, have a little push and see what happens!
    Last edited by Paxe; 07-Apr-2014 at 01:42. Reason: typo

Lozza1979

If you're going to do it then just make sure you clean yourself up strait away.Don't think you can clean yourself up properly by using just toilet roll and/or wet wipes.You need to jump in the shower and scrub the area thoroughly.Also the smell will hit you when you take the nappy off and it smells alot worse then your regular toilet poo for some reason.Tip as much of the mess from your nappy into the toilet as you can to help lessen the smell of poo in the trash can.The clean up process will most likely determine whether or not you have the stomach to ever mess your nappy again.Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post
    Every once in a great while, when I have the house to myself for an extended period and I really want to treat myself to something different, taboo even, I'll do it. Then, almost instantly, I regret it and promise to never do it again. The feeling is fun and naughty but, to Jagged's point, the cleanup and the smell are just too much. It kills any fun immediately. Those experiences satisfy my curiosity . . . until the next time.

-RMS
    This is exactly how I am. I love going #2 in my diaper, it feels great, but cleanup is awful and kills the mood and fills me with regret. A great alternative is bananas, or oatmeal. The bananas are a lot of fun. I may do those this week.

I also try to do this the day before garbage pick up