Thread: Deal right now on ebay Medium Tranquility ATN

Default Deal right now on ebay Medium Tranquility ATN

:bunny: I saw these two auctions today on ebay (same seller) Would be great bargain for one bidder in vicinity of Michigan (shipping too high to Oregon). Use esnipe.com for last seconds bid. ebay item #310113071621 = 2 packs (24 diapers) $8.50 ebay item #310112856395 = 6 packs (72 diapers) $25.00 :bunny:

The two packs is a pretty good deal if you don't buy in bulk, but the auction for 72 diapers is actually more expensive after shipping than buying a case of 96 would be from a normal retailer. The ebay auction is $62.59 shipped for 72 diapers vs. an average of $75 shipped for a case of 96 from most online storefronts. That works out to be $0.87 vs. $0.78 per diaper, respectively.

Unfortunately shipping kills the deal on the ebay auction, and most retailers have free shipping on cases.

Been curious about these--how do they compare to abenas? Haven't tried either, but I'll know the latter within a week (or so said the website).

On Ebay there is no formula or regulation on shipping - I thought the high shipping costs were do to me living across country. Obviously this seller is padding his price by jacking the shipping price way up. I usually get pissed and send them a "contact this seller" message that their shipping costs are out of line. Didn't expect the same high shipping to Boston. Sorry

Been curious about these--how do they compare to abenas? Haven't tried either, but I'll know the latter within a week (or so said the website).
    Not as good, hold less, cheaper, compared to most other diapers (store bought) they are very good. You should try both, and let us know how you feel. Buy a single bag of them, or a sample if you can find one. If you are a small get a medium, if you are a medium get a large. (They run small.)

Thanks for the tip, Mr Alex. I see they're 'full mat' which is intriguing....

Full-mat means that the padding reaches the wings on both front and back, i.e. padding covers pretty much the entire waterproof backing.