Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I need advice...

  1. #1

    Default I need advice...

    I need some advice from fellow AB's and dl's. I prefer thick plastic back diapers but cannot order online for goofy reasons (apartment with no true mailing address(yes BC in WV its possible)) what's a store brand options are there? I'll settle for fabric backed but I've gotta have a thick nappy. I also want to throw in another factor. I have a larger sized package(seriously) and have trouble with comfort BC I have no room for my boys.

  2. #2

    Default

    I'd recommend either getting a PO Box or a box at a UPS store or Mailboxes etc. If those options don't work, your best bet is going to a "medical supply store." They usually carry better diapers, often times Molicares and Tranquility ATNs and sometimes Abenas. All of the store brands just plain suck.

  3. #3

    Default

    Online ordering wasn't an option for me for a long time either, and I still buy most of my diapers in store. The best store brand that's cloth-backed would be Tena super. At Wal-Mart, there's a brand called "Equate briefs" that's cloth backed and actually pretty good. You can also go to independent pharmacies and poke around. Sometimes you find unique or interesting diapers that you won't find anywhere else.

    As for your second question, I think the best thing you can do is take your time putting on the diaper. I'm sure you still want it to be snug and fit comfy. Readjust it a few times before you actually do up the tapes. You may have more control standing up, at least until you figure out the best fit. Good luck!

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by happychef View Post
    I also want to throw in another factor. I have a larger sized package(seriously) and have trouble with comfort BC I have no room for my boys.
    It's all in how you tape it. Try it standing up and attach the top tapes to either right on or right above where the padding starts, and leave it as low as possible on your waist. Then bring the bottom tapes around as low as possible and attach at roughly a 45 degree angle. Depending on how you do the lower tapes, that'll leave a pocket either somewhere along the bottom or front of the diaper which should leave you more room.


    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    You can also go to independent pharmacies and poke around. Sometimes you find unique or interesting diapers that you won't find anywhere else.
    Seconding this. I've found all sorts of interesting diapers from that method.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by irnub View Post
    It's all in how you tape it. Try it standing up and attach the top tapes to either right on or right above where the padding starts, and leave it as low as possible on your waist. Then bring the bottom tapes around as low as possible and attach at roughly a 45 degree angle. Depending on how you do the lower tapes, that'll leave a pocket either somewhere along the bottom or front of the diaper which should leave you more room.
    .
    Thanks for the advice. I'm still somewhat new to my own fetish. Ive only been truly doing this for a little over a year and have had a lot of trouble with sizing. I've even gone as far as getting over sided nappies to help but then the fit wasn't right. I'll try your tips and thank you very very much :-)

  6. #6

    Default

    I've found CVS brand fitted briefs to be pretty good. Just don't expect to flood them without leaks.

Similar Threads

  1. OMG I need advice so bad...
    By camlilone in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 24-Feb-2013, 06:31
  2. need advice
    By ABDL4ever in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 16-Dec-2012, 01:25
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-May-2011, 08:23
  4. Advice Please
    By Omorashi in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19-Mar-2010, 22:06
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 30-Jul-2008, 00:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.