Thread: Hello - New from the UK

Default Hello - New from the UK

Hello, I'm a 40 year old male from the UK. I have been a DL most of my life and I also like some AB stuff. I like most sport, spending time outside when the weather is nice, meeting new people, especially other DL's.

Hi simck123. Welcome to this great forum. The UK is a awesome place to go cycling. I love to go mountain biking, but also do some road cycling. What type of cycling do you enjoy?

Have you managed to meet many DL's? I have never knowingly met another DL.. I'm sure you'll find this site very welcoming and have some great times here.

Quote Originally Posted by simck123 View Post
    Hello, I'm a 40 year old male from the UK. I have been a DL most of my life and I also like some AB stuff. I like most sport, spending time outside when the weather is nice, meeting new people, especially other DL's.
    Just joined from the UK too! It's a real challenge getting outside when the weather is nice - mostly because it rains a lot here! Hahaha! A quick question... do you wear when you're out and about and what's your diaper of choice?

Quote Originally Posted by DLCinephile View Post
    Just joined from the UK too! It's a real challenge getting outside when the weather is nice - mostly because it rains a lot here! Hahaha! A quick question... do you wear when you're out and about and what's your diaper of choice?
    I do wear when I am out and about, it is the best feeling ever wearing and using a diaper when out and about. I have always been a Tena wearer because I can buy them from a shop near to where I live. However I have just ordered some Cuddlz Nappies because I like their all over print. Feel free to private message me if you would like to talk more.