Thread: New to ADISC

Default New to ADISC

Hello everyone,

I am new to ADISC and to really any kind of forums. As my profile says I am a 35 yr old male. I have chosen to be an AB simply because I use my diapers like one. (not by choice) I really look forward to coming here and seeing a coummunity that I can not just relate to but to give advice as well. I enjoy gaming just like the next person. I play Runescape. Final Fantasy 14. I play EverQuest as well (not much but sometimes)

I appreciate that there is a place to go like this with numerous ideas and posts. If you're wondering how long I've been incontinent; it's been a very very long time. I can also say I know quite a bit about computers (if I can help I will)

I am a very big fan of Spider man; well anything super heroish. haha!

I have a wife that I have been married to now for a year but have known here for 2. She is very open-minded and supportive of anything I do. I appreciate her with all that I am and all that I have yet to become. Her name is Amy. I have a son as well who will be 16 months old on the 6th of this month. I am not ashamed when she is helping me change it's natural to her and to me.

I appreciate that anyone has taken the time to read my intro. Have a great day and talk soon.

BabyJJ

Hello BabyJJ and welcome to the group.

This is a very well written introduction.

Again welcome to the group and I will be looking forward to seeing your thoughts in the forum threads.

Egor

Quote Originally Posted by mommysbabyjj View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am new to ADISC and to really any kind of forums. As my profile says I am a 35 yr old male. I have chosen to be an AB simply because I use my diapers like one. (not by choice) I really look forward to coming here and seeing a coummunity that I can not just relate to but to give advice as well. I enjoy gaming just like the next person. I play Runescape. Final Fantasy 14. I play EverQuest as well (not much but sometimes)

I appreciate that there is a place to go like this with numerous ideas and posts. If you're wondering how long I've been incontinent; it's been a very very long time. I can also say I know quite a bit about computers (if I can help I will)

I am a very big fan of Spider man; well anything super heroish. haha!

I have a wife that I have been married to now for a year but have known here for 2. She is very open-minded and supportive of anything I do. I appreciate her with all that I am and all that I have yet to become. Her name is Amy. I have a son as well who will be 16 months old on the 6th of this month. I am not ashamed when she is helping me change it's natural to her and to me.

I appreciate that anyone has taken the time to read my intro. Have a great day and talk soon.

BabyJJ
    Welcome BabyJJ! It's unusual, but not unheard of for wives to be so accepting. You're a lucky man. Your son is 16 months - I bet he's starting to get into things, right? lol Enjoy your time here and remember we're here to help each other.

hey, i play runescape too....well used to. kinda got bored recently so im taking a long brake. you play the EOC or 07?

It's very nice to meet you all. You are all welcome to email me if you wish or just keep responding here. Thank you all for such a warm welcome. It's truly appreciated.

sorry it took so long to get back with you. I play EOC

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Zip Yeah he's getting big he's going to be 17 months here in a day. I keep track of his age so I can enjoy all of it. He's doing tons of stuff, getting into everything and walking, are to name just a few. hahaha. Talk soon

Great intro and welcome to Adisc. I got excited when I saw that you're Spiderman fan. I'm off work today and I'm just heading out to see the movie with a friend as soon as I get off this computer. Would love to chat about it with you when I get back.

Quote Originally Posted by mommysbabyjj View Post
    sorry it took so long to get back with you. I play EOC

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Zip Yeah he's getting big he's going to be 17 months here in a day. I keep track of his age so I can enjoy all of it. He's doing tons of stuff, getting into everything and walking, are to name just a few. hahaha. Talk soon
    We regret not writing down the milestones of our son's achievements. Don't stop writing!