Thread: Toddler style bed for older kids and adults

Default Toddler style bed for older kids and adults

Delta Spiderman Twin Bed - Delta - Toys "R" Us

I just bought the most awesome AB/little item ever. A real twin size toddler bed with side rails and cool Spiderman graphics. Total length from headboard to footboard is 75 inches.

The website and confirmation email told me to expect it in 5-6 weeks, but it arrived 2 days later. That was actually really bad as the delivery guy left it with my neighbor and when I went to get it she asked if it was for me because she knows i live alone -yikes.

$161 (free shipping, but $11 in tax) is pretty pricey and now I don't know how I can ever invite a friend or family member to see my place again, but I am so psyched.

That's a cute toddler bed. Hope you have the bedding to go with it. Send us some pics of it.

Ah man, that's pretty cool. I want something like that when I move out.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    That's a cute toddler bed. Hope you have the bedding to go with it. Send us some pics of it.
    I bought a mattress just for this bed which is also my only bed so it is working out well. I even get to use my skylander sheets which i bought months ago and have yet to even open. I will try to get around to posting pics eventually, but it may take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by ShAd0w10 View Post
    Ah man, that's pretty cool. I want something like that when I move out.
    Dude, where did you get your avatar? Recess was my favorite cartoon when I was a kid and the last show of my childhood that I would wake up early Saturday morning to watch. Also thumb sucking is far cooler than pacifiers for my older toddler alter existence.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    Dude, where did you get your avatar? Recess was my favorite cartoon when I was a kid and the last show of my childhood that I would wake up early Saturday morning to watch. Also thumb sucking is far cooler than pacifiers for my older toddler alter existence.
    Yeah, Recess is a great show. I took a screenshot of it from "The Legend of Big Kid" episode I watched online. You can watch it at watchcartoonsonline.
    I also personally prefer thumb-sucking to pacifiers.