Thread: Making an AB Family?

Default Making an AB Family?

So I was thinking what my friend used to say (I have lost contact with him sadly). Anyway he said that as he got older he become interested on being Caretaker only. And he said that he wish to make a little "family" of his own. My question is that really feasible? I mean If we can assume in late 40s early 50s. Most people is already well established. Maybe the kids have grown up. But what about marital and such? (sorry for my naivety). And also another stupid question for senior member (No offence) does that feeling of being caretaker does exist?

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    So I was thinking what my friend used to say (I have lost contact with him sadly). Anyway he said that as he got older he become interested on being Caretaker only. And he said that he wish to make a little "family" of his own. My question is that really feasible? I mean If we can assume in late 40s early 50s. Most people is already well established. Maybe the kids have grown up. But what about marital and such? (sorry for my naivety). And also another stupid question for senior member (No offence) does that feeling of being caretaker does exist?
    Well, I'm definitely a senior member, and I'm only interested in being babied, not a caregiver. I think having the desire to be a caregiver is something very different than having the desire to be AB/DL. They go hand in hand, obviously, but are opposite from one another, in my less than educated opinion.