Thread: I want it but they do not include sizing charts!

Question I want it but they do not include sizing charts!

Okay, so I found this epic dress Apple Bottoms Pink Ruffle Rhinestone Summer Rope Petite Strap Sexy Dress | eBay but, they do not include a sizing chart. To make things worse they are only using word sizes ie medium small ... Also I am a 6 foot 5 male and don't know what to do as women tipically dont come taller that 5,9 as i have found on this chart Women's Size Chart and, many others. Can anyone help me out? Yes I know they have sites dedicated to sissies but they lack a modern feel to their clothing designs less me.

That's a cute dress, but sadly for your height you would need a misses tall. Although you could order one and have a true mini.
    Just go by the chart you posted and act accordingly on it.

Apple Bottoms is a popular brand and you can find size charts for it. It would appear from inspecting this and the Apple Bottoms size charts that the determining factor isn't so much your height (though your height will make it ride shorter than the models who are typically down around 5' 7) but rather your chest size. This appears to have a rather full skirt so waist/hips aren't an issue, but it doesn't look like the bodice has much stretch. Unless you're a twig, you're going to need an XL anyhow. Even then it may be dicey.

You can ask the seller its a button on the listing
    It's at the bottom of page .

Ask what size they would recommend you order give them your size.

hmmm... asking about a "girl" that needs a 6'5 length and no bust might arouse suspicion. I hate how sizes on stuff like this or like i want a onesie but the part i hate is when the get taller they also get wider and im tall and thin i don't understand why people cant make an xl thin and and xl standard.

I can tell you for a fact that Ebay sellers do not care who they're selling to as long as they get paid.

I have definitely sold some of my plus size stuff to people obviously male. No problem for me.

That is a cute dress!
    Ask the seller for sizes it's not like you are meeting them in person.

Always get the measurements - Avoid the headache of ill fitting clothes and the hassle to return them
    if the seller permits !

Vital measurements for most items:
    WAIST - if elastic UNstretched and Stretched *
    * Caution if the waist is fixed fastens with a zipper button placket - the waist will be exactly one size
    CHEST/BUST - normally measured from underarm (pit) hole to opposite side
    LENGTH - longest length of garment
    HIP - usually measured about 4-6 inches below WAIST (for men 2-4 inches bigger than waist - for women could range up to 10+ inches)
    RISE - on pants shorts skorts - the distance from the bottom of the crotch to the top of the front Waist band*
    * Caution here LOW RISE may not provide ample room for male parts.

Additional note - - - Careful with "ONE SIZE FITS ALL" - - - "IT DOES NOT" !
    Also be careful about garments made in China - those Asian folks are of small frame/stature and Sumo wrestlers do not wear clothes !
    Certainly "NOT MY SIZE" !

And regarding the Apple Bottom Dress - frankly I think the garment would be out of proportion to your height !
    Just my unasked for opinion. YMMV !