Thread: I'm New Here

Default I'm New Here

Hello,

I'm a college student majoring in political science and music.

I found this site because I've had an interest in diapers for several years now. Don't worry, I have plenty of other interests too, but I thought I could give this site a try and maybe talk with other people about it.

My main interests are politics and music, as well as video games and baseball. I'm working on getting into law school after I graduate college, and hopefully have a successful career as a lawyer. I play an instrument in a few bands, and sing in a couple of choirs, so music takes up a lot of my time!

I'm honestly not sure what I'm looking for out of this site. I can't tell if I'm truly interested in wearing and using diapers (wetting only). My mom passed away when I was 13, and about a year later is when this interest started. I got my first package of diapers this week (I live in a single this year); they're very good quality apparently, Abriform M4. Coincidentally, I'm getting over the flu right now so it's been convenient to just use a diaper than walk down the hall to the bathroom. Still, I'm not sure if I want to use anymore after I run out of my current supply; I might just like reading about other peoples' experiences with them. Perhaps I'll learn more about what I want by exploring this website.

Thanks for reading and feel free to reply!

Hello JL6843, welcome to the group. I must admit that its a really great explanation that you gave us, and maybe here you find your answer about the diapers and make some friends.
    Here in ADISC we dont only talk about diapers and everything related to it (there are some post about politics and videogames too)

I am studing in university the carrer of laws and political science and enjoy videogames and music too, so we can talk something about it.

What is your favorite band or genre of music? And videogames? I enjoy clasic music (and vocaloid!), and my favorite videogames are the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise

Quote Originally Posted by JL6843 View Post
    Hello,

I'm a college student majoring in political science and music.

I found this site because I've had an interest in diapers for several years now. Don't worry, I have plenty of other interests too, but I thought I could give this site a try and maybe talk with other people about it.

My main interests are politics and music, as well as video games and baseball. I'm working on getting into law school after I graduate college, and hopefully have a successful career as a lawyer. I play an instrument in a few bands, and sing in a couple of choirs, so music takes up a lot of my time!

I'm honestly not sure what I'm looking for out of this site. I can't tell if I'm truly interested in wearing and using diapers (wetting only). My mom passed away when I was 13, and about a year later is when this interest started. I got my first package of diapers this week (I live in a single this year); they're very good quality apparently, Abriform M4. Coincidentally, I'm getting over the flu right now so it's been convenient to just use a diaper than walk down the hall to the bathroom. Still, I'm not sure if I want to use anymore after I run out of my current supply; I might just like reading about other peoples' experiences with them. Perhaps I'll learn more about what I want by exploring this website.

Thanks for reading and feel free to reply!
    Howdy JL6843. Welcome to the community. If you are looking for more information on the ABDL scene, you've come to the right place. There are lots of discussions about ABDL and non ABDL stuff. Feel free to join in. Hope to see you around and again, welcome.

Might as well say hello to everyone here too. I have been on this forum numerous times off and on for the past few months or so, I just never bothered to sign up for an account. Well I finally got one!
    In short, I just enjoy the comfort and wearing the diapers, like wearing them around everyday life instead of boxers/briefs/whatever. My preferred brand is Goodnites, although from time to time I might put on a Pampers (Yeah I can somewhat fit into the 4T diapers)

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedFox View Post
    Might as well say hello to everyone here too. I have been on this forum numerous times off and on for the past few months or so, I just never bothered to sign up for an account. Well I finally got one!
    In short, I just enjoy the comfort and wearing the diapers, like wearing them around everyday life instead of boxers/briefs/whatever. My preferred brand is Goodnites, although from time to time I might put on a Pampers (Yeah I can somewhat fit into the 4T diapers)
    Welcome to you PaddedFox! If you don't mind, can you start your own introduction thread in the intro forum? You will get more attention that way and we can get to know you better as well! Right now, you're "hiding" in some one else's thread

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedFox View Post
    Thanks for your intro as well. The powers that be will probably want you to make your own thread, so that you can lose the lurker status. You could copy and paste and start from there. Go to Introductions and click on Thread. There will appear an open box to type in to. That way, you will be official.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmazCarol View Post
    Hello JL6843, welcome to the group. I must admit that its a really great explanation that you gave us, and maybe here you find your answer about the diapers and make some friends.
    Here in ADISC we dont only talk about diapers and everything related to it (there are some post about politics and videogames too)

I am studing in university the carrer of laws and political science and enjoy videogames and music too, so we can talk something about it.

What is your favorite band or genre of music? And videogames? I enjoy clasic music (and vocaloid!), and my favorite videogames are the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise
    Hi AlmazCarol,

Thanks for replying to my post! I like rock music of many different subgenres, and classical music in the same manner. I'm a fan of the more popular Nintendo franchises (Pokemon is my favorite.) It's nice to meet someone on here who has similar interests to me! Can you explain what "AB" stands for? I think it means adult baby but I don't really understand the details.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LilCoyote View Post
    Howdy JL6843. Welcome to the community. If you are looking for more information on the ABDL scene, you've come to the right place. There are lots of discussions about ABDL and non ABDL stuff. Feel free to join in. Hope to see you around and again, welcome.
    Hi LilCoyote,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm still a bit nervous making this interest in my life known to other people. Do you have any advice for that, because I'd rather not have anyone discover my actual identity.

Hi AlmazCarol,

Thanks for replying to my post! I like rock music of many different subgenres, and classical music in the same manner. I'm a fan of the more popular Nintendo franchises (Pokemon is my favorite.) It's nice to meet someone on here who has similar interests to me! Can you explain what "AB" stands for? I think it means adult baby but I don't really understand the details.
    Yup, AB stand for Adult Baby, basically are people that enjoy acting or being treated like a baby, but how much the want to act like that depend on the person (i personally enjoy it but i dont want to be in it 24/7)

I can tell you that speaking to others about your interest in this its really troublesome, sometimes the person that you tell it accept it, other times they dont ( i was really scared when i tell it to a friend of mine, but in the end he didnt freack out or even care about it). It really depend on the person you tell it.
    Last edited by KiddyCarol; 04-Apr-2014 at 04:41.

Hi LilCoyote,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm still a bit nervous making this interest in my life known to other people. Do you have any advice for that, because I'd rather not have anyone discover my actual identity.
    Yes, I know what you mean. When I joined ADISC a little over a year ago, I was like you, really nervous about exposing to others, this side of my life. But the people here made me feel welcome and that helped to ease my fears.

One rule I follow is to only use my email address and adisc username here on this site only. I don't sign up to other sites with the same information I use here, as I don't want what I say here and on other sites to be linked together by search engines, etc. into a more detailed profile. Fortunately, my ISP made it easy to create a unique email address to use just for here.
    Last edited by LilCoyote; 05-Apr-2014 at 00:29. Reason: clarification