Thread: Life Changes

Default Life Changes

35 yo male here.

I'm new to this forum but certainly not new to the ab/dl interests. I've been ab for as long as I can remember. I try to psychoanalyse myself and I don't have a clear reason why. Typically I want to know how "Stuff" works. I'm a systems engineer and the "Why" and "How" in life is what drives an engineer. I just have never been able to definitively identify those within myself.

Anyway, I met my wife almost 8 years ago. We have cohabitated since. We've been raising her two girls and my two boys. I was upfront and honest about my ab/dl interests. She diapered me a few times in the beginning but seemed disinterested. I brought my "Play" time back onto my private world, occupancy 1. Our sex life mostly ceased as well.

Fast forward 8 years, we got married on March 15th. The ab/dl interests have now come back into discussion. Come to find out, her disinterest was related to my alcoholism. I drank a liter of vodka a day for 7 years. I'm thankful that as of yesterday, I am 31 months sober. Anyway... She seams open and maybe even interested and excited to have "Play" time.

I'm certainly very excited myself but this has been very difficult for me to discuss. I have internalized my ab ambitions for so long that it seems so private... But I have opened up and I feel that we are going stronger because of it. I'm just unsure how to work ab interests into a recipricatory experience. The last thing I want is my wife walking away from this feeling that she got the short end of the deal.

Well, I guess that we'll see where this goes.

Hi and welcome to ADISC. I'm sorry you've had some tough times, but glad things are getting better. life is always a journey, with lots of side paths. I've taken a number of them, and yet seem to always find my way. I wish you well and hope your road will be easy.

Hi and welcome. Glad to hear you fought alcohol and won!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    Hi and welcome. Glad to hear you fought alcohol and won!!
    One day at a time.

Yea, well, well done, I've seen the hold it can get on people, but that's enough of that. Ya say your a ab/dl , would ya dress up or would it be more about the nappies?

Both. My preferred is all dressed up but I have difficulty mentally regressing. My mind keeps a strong lock on reality. LOL