Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Hi there,

I've been dabbling in AB/DL and ageplay activities for a couple of years now. I mostly like to play a caretaker role, but occasionally I have a little side too. I have a small collection of diapers and toys, but would like to collect more dolls. I like to play dress up and would love to sew clothes for dolls and littles, too.

I'm open to talking with everybody on the forum, but my dream would be to find another female in my age range to play with (18-26ish). A girl who likes to be little and nurtured/taken care of I'm not sure if there's many out there or if they're on these forums, but I thought I'd try!

My partner is TG, and I'm not looking to play or roleplay with sissy/TG babies or littles as I am in a relationship with one. But of course, I don't mind speaking platonically.

Thanks for reading, and see you around!

Hello Bella and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative introduction, but could you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Hi and welcome

- - - Updated - - -

Ohh i've just seen a bar light up at the top of the screen saying I should be saying more than welcome lol. Well I'm not much use at this so ya'll have to bear with me lol. I'd be similar to you'd self in the diaper and dressing up sense, what kind of outfits do you like? I love wearing a babygrow under my favourite jonjon. Hope I don't sound stupid but you say your partners a TG, what is that?