Thread: Which diapers and where to buy

Default Which diapers and where to buy

Hello fellow DLs

I'm new to the forum and have a few questions

I'm 18, and use diapers every now and then because I want to.
    I don't ever want anyone to find out, i'd like to know what diapers to buy next.
    A few months back i bought some babydry size 6 from a shop in a town near here, they were good but i'd like something that fits a bit better and holds more wetness, i'd like to stick to baby diapers/pullups/maybe drynites.
    Also i'd like to know how to buy them without getting caught, I dont really want to go into a shop again because I could see someone I know.

suggestions would be great

thanks x

Hi and Welcome to ADISC !

To answer your question, L/XL goodnites are good, they fit me awesome with a waist size of 26" and the absorption is not bad at all, obviously it doesn't feel exactly like a diaper.

Regarding on how to buy them, if you see someone you know and they see you buying diapers/goodnites just tell them its for someone else and change the subject, It's none of their business actually.
    It's unlikely to find someone else in the store, I usually go to these stores in the morning, no one ever goes and cashiers don't care at all.

If you want my advice, try to go at a later hour, if possible. I went to a Harris Teeter at like 11:00 at night. It was a bit risky, since it was close to where I live, but people in a grocery or drug store are there that late, they generally are going to be leaving quickly. I wait for a clear aisle, quickly get a pack of goodnites, and go to self checkout. Of course there's always the internet (e.g. ebay) but I prefer store going.

With regard to what kinds of diapers, goodnites are solid, since they stretch well for me (Have a 36 inch waist, and they normally don't tear on me), but I've heard Underjams are more absorbent. I would say just swallow some pride and go to the store, but its your call. Good luck.

If you really love baby diapers and have some extra money you should consider looking online. I personally would suggest you look up ABUniverse, they have an awesome design that will definately fit.