Thread: Hi there folks

Default Hi there folks

First I should say hi because I'm brand new here so.. Hi! I'm a young guy who really enjoys learning about other people, and myself in sort of a wannabe psychologist kind of way, I'm a city boy who loves the outdoors, and I have an open mind I know that's not a big introduction but I have some trouble talking about myself sometimes, but if you must know more, I'm an open book (or (at least I am online where I'm anonymous) anyways happy to be part of a cool community. In regards to my interest in diapers, I'm not really an adult baby so to speak because I act like a grown up when diapered (for the most part) nor is it really a fetish all too much because mostly I just enjoy wearing them in my free personal time in and out of the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygy View Post
    First I should say hi because I'm brand new here so.. Hi! I'm a young guy who really enjoys learning about other people, and myself in sort of a wannabe psychologist kind of way, I'm a city boy who loves the outdoors, and I have an open mind I know that's not a big introduction but I have some trouble talking about myself sometimes, but if you must know more, I'm an open book (or (at least I am online where I'm anonymous) anyways happy to be part of a cool community. In regards to my interest in diapers, I'm not really an adult baby so to speak because I act like a grown up when diapered (for the most part) nor is it really a fetish all too much because mostly I just enjoy wearing them in my free personal time in and out of the house.
    Hey, what you do is your thing.
    I see you're interested in reading movies: what are some of your favorites?