Thread: Better diaper?

Default Better diaper?

Which diaper is better, in terms of both absorbency and discreetness, the Abena M4 or the Tena Slip Maxi? I am in the market to order my first pack of diapers and was wondering which would be the better option. Other suggestions are welcome!

I'd have to vote for the Tena Slip Maxi. I've actually worn those under jeans out in the world. I love the Abenas, but just can't convince myself that they wouldn't be noticeable under my jeans. I've had the Tenas do well for a movie with a large fountain soda.

Tena Slip Maxi's are a little thinner and more discrete, yet still absorbs more than enough for what most people need. I'd say go with them if you're worried about people finding out in public.

Abena M4's absorb more, Tena Slip Maxi's are more discreet and thinner. 'nuff said.

Tena Slip Maxi are best - they've got a great fit, elastic leg cuffs all around the leg, and despite thinness they can absorb a lot. I'd say they're just 1 notch below Abriform M4s in terms of absorbency, but in exchange you get amazing comfort and less bulk.