Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have an odd question.

Default I have an odd question.

I have a sort of embarrassing question to ask the Sissies and Little Girls of ADISC, so here goes nothing.

I've been a guy my whole life, always wearing boy clothes and the like but lately. . . I feel like I want to buy a pair of cute panties and wear them. I've never considered myself a "Manly-Man" or anything silly like that but I've also never had a desire until now to wear women's clothing. I guess what I'm asking is, well is it weird that I kind of want to feel, how to put this...

is it weird that I want to feel Pretty?

I have an idea of what you are feeling right now, i also have those feeling lately, but i dont thinks it is something wrong or silly, it just a part of our puberty, and even if you decide that it is something that you like or not, it is not a bad think

Just take your time and dont try to rush this, sooner or later you will have your answer

This isn't my thing but I wanted to post in answer to your question. I think it is weird but only in the sense of unusual and we're chock full of unusual here, so it's certainly not a bad thing. I'd encourage you to give it a try just to assuage your curiosity. Maybe it will be a big deal for you or maybe it's just a passing thought. It hurts no one and doesn't mean anything unless you decide it does. Give it a try if that's what you want.

Well, in this subforum, you won't find anyone opposed to feeling pretty! That said, I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to wear panties in general.

On a practical level, they're just underwear. On an emotional level, if you want to feel more pretty, or connect with some sort of feminine side, there's nothing wrong with that either. If it makes you feel happy and it's not hurting anyone, there's nothing wrong with it. I personally know that wearing cute panties can be very calming, and bring lots of happy feelings. If you want to try it, I'd say go for it. If you don't enjoy it there's nothing making you continue, and a pair of panties is a pretty cheap investment.

I know that our culture carries a lot of heavy messages about men needing to be men at all times. We have to uphold standards and never show weakness. But honestly, isn't that a pretty toxic stigma to have to carry around? Escaping and embracing something soft and delicate can be fun and relaxing. You're not wrong for wanting to do so, and I think it'd be helpful. If you're able to do so, I think you'd enjoy it.

Good luck!

For what it is worth, I was only a DL from puberty until about 27, then, all of a sudden I decided to wear my wife's clothing (resulting in divorce :-( )
    It kept changing, Id guess you'd say, until now I am mostly a LG. I eventually figured out that I believe it came from, as a number of us have experienced, a bad childhood, and I remembered eventually one Halloween, when I did not have a costume, so my mother said, just throw one of my older sisters dresses on me. When I came downstairs they were oooing and ahhing over my appearance. I think that has now come back to me as, if you want some good attention, dress like a girl. I'm embrace it now!

Patty

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendorox! View Post
    I have a sort of embarrassing question to ask the Sissies and Little Girls of ADISC, so here goes nothing.

I've been a guy my whole life, always wearing boy clothes and the like but lately. . . I feel like I want to buy a pair of cute panties and wear them. I've never considered myself a "Manly-Man" or anything silly like that but I've also never had a desire until now to wear women's clothing. I guess what I'm asking is, well is it weird that I kind of want to feel, how to put this...

Mate, WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY...

We're all weird one way or another...... and you hurt no one with what you want to do... so go ahead, try it ... if you enjoy it, keep at it... if not, file it under experiences...

It wouldn't be my thing - but so what

I don't think it is weird at all. I understand what you mean. I have never considered myself a "manly-man" either due to never really being into watching or playing sports. I never had any kind of attraction to wearing girl's or women's clothing until I a few months after I joined ADISC. The only thing I knew was that I found girl diapers and pull-ups cuter. I was more attracted to them.

I know you pretty well outside of this site from chatting on skype and such. So by going off of that, I know other things you like that are related to this topic. Maybe your situation right now is similar to what mine was. It might only just be showing for the first time that you have a desire to wear panties, but it could have possibly been there already. There may have been a few hints perhaps along the way that led to this though.

If you want to try it out of your own curiosity. I would encourage you to go for it.

No, it not weird, in fact clothing should never really have a label on it to say its just for woman or just for men. You should be able to wear whatever if it make you feel better or happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendorox! View Post

no no no, not weird at all. you're like totally me from two years ago. and when you try on your first pair...oooooh it feels sooooooo good <3 and yeah i was never a manly man either, always in tight stuff and bright hues. if you wanna transition to start, try Deepstyle or Sneak Outfitters (korean websites). they have some cool guy clothes that looks like they were girl outfits converted for guys XD

and dont be embarassed, we all secretly feel that urge i think. plus, ADISC is the place for weird uncomfortable questions

but yeah give it some thought, dont dive into something just based on a small urge. try some stuff out, and see if its a fit. even Urban Outfitters has a bunch of floral patterns and girly guy stuff. for lack of a batter word, take baby steps lol

It's not weird to feel pretty at all, I often feel pretty when I dress up especially when I wear my sissy PJ's.
    Wearing panties should not be that big of a deal, they are really comfortable and they feel way better than guys underwear. I say go for it and see for yourself.