Thread: Hi from the Uk

Default Hi from the Uk

Hi the name Bhdh and I finally decided to take the plunge. I'm new to this Ab thing and so I'm hoping that joining the community can help me understand this part of my life.

P.s. Sorry if you reply and I do not its very late here!

Welcome to the group Bhdh there are many helpful and friendly people here so if there is anything you want to know then don't hesitate to ask. So we can get to know you a little better may I ask if you have any hobbies out side the AB realm ? again welcome, Monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhdh View Post
    Hi the name Bhdh and I finally decided to take the plunge. I'm new to this Ab thing and so I'm hoping that joining the community can help me understand this part of my life.

P.s. Sorry if you reply and I do not its very late here!
    Hi Bhdh. We have lots of folks here from the UK, so you are in good company. I myself is in the colonies, Arizona USA. Yeah, you are up late or early in the morning. There's lots of good discussions here, so feel free to read and join in. Once again, welcome, hope to see you around.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoodle View Post
    Welcome to the group Bhdh there are many helpful and friendly people here so if there is anything you want to know then don't hesitate to ask. So we can get to know you a little better may I ask if you have any hobbies out side the AB realm ? again welcome, Monkey.
    Thank you I hope to find out a lot as for hobbies I enjoy playing civ 5 and league on my computer, reading books such as GoT, disc world novels etc I am currently at University however and so most of my time is spent pretending to do work!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LilCoyote View Post
    Hi Bhdh. We have lots of folks here from the UK, so you are in good company. I myself is in the colonies, Arizona USA. Yeah, you are up late or early in the morning. There's lots of good discussions here, so feel free to read and join in. Once again, welcome, hope to see you around.
    I can't decide whether its late or early! Greetings from across the pond and thanks I hope to see you too!