Thread: WOW! ...UK drynites

Default WOW! ...UK drynites

OK - so... wow! let me just say wow again! My DL buddy in the UK just sent me a pack of their version of goodnites (drynites) I have to say, they had a nice rework over the old version (current us version). The guitar and 360 prints are cute, but this thing crinkles more, has different elastic styling, and a (measured) markedly larger room in the front for your... umm... junk. The sides are sturdier it seems, slightly softer and absorbed a full wetting with no leaks due to the deeper leak guards! I'm so happy . just had to share the joy. .They really did re-work these!

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah... the bag they come in opens differently at the top and has a drawstring so you can put your used diaper in it. that's why the top of the bag looked different in all the pix i saw.

Dam I got all excited then...I saw the title UK Drynights and thought *yes* they must have updated them, but no. Any ways glad you like them Lol.

Do you have a picture of them? ^-^ and im happy for you

Yay! I just tried a drynites sample and they fit! A little snug to be sure but there's nothing wrong with that!

They were redesgned about 15 months ago, after Huggies shut their UK factory.

They are much much better than the current Goodnites here in the states. I think they are now made in the Czech Republic.