Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does your mommy/caregiver breast feed you?

Default Does your mommy/caregiver breast feed you?

I'm wondering how prevalent getting breast fed is by you S.O. or caregiver? I have googled it and it seems a lot more common in general with couples than the number of AB's. But, how many AB's would like or are getting breast fed?

-BouncyBoy

Yes, I would like to breast feed from my female caregiver. However, I don't have a caregiver and never tried it, except when I was a baby. According to my mother, I did NOT like it at the time

No not for me..... I'm to old to be breast fed, but I do enjoy having Milk before bedtime.

One night, after coming out, my GF just offers me her breast. It was the most loving and intimate experience I have to ever experienced. She just did this randomly and is not sure why but it has become an amazing component of our relationship. Hopefully we will get milk soon.

-BouncyBoy

I nurse from my girlfriend, it is the most wonderful experience ever... so intimate and blissful, for BOTH of us.

I've had a number of babysitters over the past 20 years; three have actually breastfed me. Two of these were much younger women I'd hired to be caregivers for a few hours; the other was a very close "domme" friend who babysat me now and then.

One of the young women offered me her breast thinking it would help me relax; the "domme" lady was feeding me a bottle, sat up and opened her blouse.

I actually think breastfeeding - whether there's milk or not - is a more intimate experience than being changed or even bathed; of all the AB memories I have, breastfeeding is high on the list. I know a lot of ABs on the board love pacifiers ... but there's nothing like a warm nipple in your mouth to soothe the baby within.

Quote Originally Posted by sbmccue View Post
    I've had a number of babysitters over the past 20 years; three have actually breastfed me. Two of these were much younger women I'd hired to be caregivers for a few hours; the other was a very close "domme" friend who babysat me now and then.

One of the young women offered me her breast thinking it would help me relax; the "domme" lady was feeding me a bottle, sat up and opened her blouse.

I actually think breastfeeding - whether there's milk or not - is a more intimate experience than being changed or even bathed; of all the AB memories I have, breastfeeding is high on the list. I know a lot of ABs on the board love pacifiers ... but there's nothing like a warm nipple in your mouth to soothe the baby within.
    So true.

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyBoy View Post
    One night, after coming out, my GF just offers me her breast. It was the most loving and intimate experience I have to ever experienced. She just did this randomly and is not sure why but it has become an amazing component of our relationship. Hopefully we will get milk soon.

-BouncyBoy
    Interesting and awesome!!!

would love to be, unfortunetly its only happened on a couple of rare occasions (no milk involved) although i don't think my partner is too comfortable with the idea. i remember it very fondly, it was comforting, relaxing and all around pretty awesome, hopefully it'll become a more regular and comfortable experience for her and if it does that's great, if not, being bottle fed to me is always the next best thing.

It is an extremely intimate activity that I thourghly enjoy every now and again. Like others there's no milk involved (yet..?) but there's nothing that makes us feel closer than doing this.
    Sure did feel awful awkward asking the first time though :s