Thread: Crinkly furry from FL here!

Default Crinkly furry from FL here!

Hi, everybody! I long time ago I casually browsed this site. Now I've disovered the furry fandom, and I'm getting more into the babyfur/diaper fur scene! I saw that this site has more support for babyfurs now than it used to, so I decided to come back :3
    I'm a kangaroo! An Arctic Kangaroo to be exact! I have white fur with blue paws!
    I like everything furry...I always have! I always liked cartoons, furry or not, and got hooked on the internet at a rather young age, now look at me :P I've been to several furry conventions since 2012, and I have the materials to make my fursuit though I haven't done hardly any work on it... ask me anything

Quote Originally Posted by Chago View Post
    Hi, everybody! I long time ago I casually browsed this site. Now I've disovered the furry fandom, and I'm getting more into the babyfur/diaper fur scene! I saw that this site has more support for babyfurs now than it used to, so I decided to come back :3
    I'm a kangaroo! An Arctic Kangaroo to be exact! I have white fur with blue paws!
    I like everything furry...I always have! I always liked cartoons, furry or not, and got hooked on the internet at a rather young age, now look at me :P I've been to several furry conventions since 2012, and I have the materials to make my fursuit though I haven't done hardly any work on it... ask me anything
    *Wags tail and waves a paw* Hey there :3 And welcome. Always cool to have more fluffballs on here. I discovered this site some months ago, so not sure how furry-friendly it was in the past, but now... Mhm! I like it! ^^
    I hope you'll have a good time on here and find what you search...
    Questions? Hmm....
    Favorite collor? Mine's red!

Mine is probably blue. But when It comes to eyes, I love it when furries have green eyes :3

Ooh yay :3 Green eyes are nice!
    So... Hmm, new question! What kind of music do you listen to?
    I'm listening to almost everything except death metal and other growly stuff, with my favorite bands being Owl City and The High Kings. The latter makes Irish folk music. I looove that!

Music? I don't know much about music but I like a lot of EDM. And I've been listening to classic rock on the radio lately.