Thread: Bedwetter from Holland

Default Bedwetter from Holland

Hello, my name is Sam and I'm a 20 year old betwetter and diaper lover. I live in a city in the north of the Netherlands.

I've been wearing diapers at night all my life. When i was 13 i started to like wearing diapers and i started wearing them in the daytime. My favorite diaper is the Tena Slip Maxi.

Hey Sam! Welcome aboard!

On this forum it's not uncommon to meet people who got into liking diapers the same way you did

So, make yourself at home and tell us more about yourself ^^ What do you do for a living? I see you're a drummer, what kind of music are you into?

Quote Originally Posted by bedplasser94 View Post
    Hello, my name is Sam and I'm a 20 year old betwetter and diaper lover. I live in a city in the north of the Netherlands.

I've been wearing diapers at night all my life. When i was 13 i started to like wearing diapers and i started wearing them in the daytime. My favorite diaper is the Tena Slip Maxi.
    Hello sam welcome to the community I am also a bedwetter. The netherlands is such a nice place i went and visted but that was quite a few years ago would love to visit again have you been to walibi six flags theme park?
    What are some of your hobbies?

Whew, at first I thought you were that creepy guy I knew online who wanted a mommy but I am glad you see you are not him so welcome.

Hi, hope you enjoy your time on this forum.