View Poll Results: do you like your food and drinks at a cold temperature in winter?

26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 92.31%
  • No

2 7.69%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you like your beverages cold in winter?

Question Do you like your beverages cold in winter?

I do drink cold drinks and eat ice cream in winter just like it was summertime.
    Last edited by betagame; 05-Jan-2009 at 01:55. Reason: adding more detail, and cleaning things up.

ya, I actually don't really drink anything hot

Depends on the beverage, but yeah I drink them cold. Soft drinks, juice and water NEED to be cold for me...the colder the better

I voted No, but I didn't actually mean to... I apparently just forgot how to read briefly. I don't really drink soda much, but water has to be cold, no matter what the temperature is outside.

Cold drinks are the only way to go for me. There's nothing worse than a hot drink, even if it's coffee.

Didn't know quite how to vote. If I've been outside in the cold doing stuff I want warm or hot beverages when I come in. If I've been in the warm house all day while it's cold outside, I like cold beverages. Also, many years ago my wife and I used to get ice cream cones in the Winter and sit in the cold car to eat them. I still wouldn't mind doing that if ice cream didn't blow my stomach up so much.

I don't like most hot drinks, and I really have hot chocolate which is the only one I do like. So yeah, I drink cold drinks, mostly pop of some sort. Though my favourite is probably orange juice that has been in a fridge so it is cool without being cold. As for ice cream, eating ice cream/ice lollies in what we consider low temperatures is practically a british pasttime, and something I do quite a bit.