Thread: Long time lurker has started posting

Smile Long time lurker has started posting

Hi. I found this site a while ago and thought it was a really nice place, but I've never been very good at posting. I mainly just lurk on any forums I come across. But since it is my birthday, I thought I might try something new.

I'm a 20-something Christian male. I love the bands Five Iron Frenzy and Anberlin. My favorite shows at the moment are Gravity Falls and My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

I'm more of a DL then an AB, but the later is looking more and more interesting all the time. However I don't wish to be cared for, just to play baby (and hopefully I get to do this with my future girlfriend/wife). I already own a pacifier and I am thinking of getting a onesie from baby-pants soon.

I don't get to wear as much as I want because I am unemployed at the moment and still live with my parents. Hopefully this can change soon.

That's all feel comfortable sharing right now. I'll try to post when I have something say.

I'm a lurker too. Have been on many sites. I'm too afraid to post anything. In support of your brave action....you get my first reply (on any site like this).

Quote Originally Posted by StarDreamer View Post
    Hi. I found this site a while ago and thought it was a really nice place, but I've never been very good at posting. I mainly just lurk on any forums I come across. But since it is my birthday, I thought I might try something new.

I'm a 20-something Christian male. I love the bands Five Iron Frenzy and Anberlin. My favorite shows at the moment are Gravity Falls and My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

I'm more of a DL then an AB, but the later is looking more and more interesting all the time. However I don't wish to be cared for, just to play baby (and hopefully I get to do this with my future girlfriend/wife). I already own a pacifier and I am thinking of getting a onesie from baby-pants soon.

I don't get to wear as much as I want because I am unemployed at the moment and still live with my parents. Hopefully this can change soon.

That's all feel comfortable sharing right now. I'll try to post when I have something say.
    Welcome StarDreamer! We're so glad you joined the ranks on the un lurkers! You gave a wonderful introduction. The best thing I found a year ago when I joined is to jump right into any threads that interest you. There a are groups for less public posts and ideas. Here is a Christian Group if you're interested. Have fun when you're here! I am!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bfp2 View Post
    I'm a lurker too. Have been on many sites. I'm too afraid to post anything. In support of your brave action....you get my first reply (on any site like this).
    Welcome to you, too, bfp2! Can you please start another thread and introduce yourself? What are some of your interests?