Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comfort from diapers

Default Comfort from diapers

I would love to know stories about when you are wearing a diaper how much comfort you feel! For me I feel like at that moment life is good for a change

Due to bedwetting Diapers have two functions in my life the first being practical and the second a comforter, for example if I'm having a bad day the first thing I will go for is my Diapers because when wearing them I find my troubles just melt Away.

That's how I feel! I could be having such a stressful and lousy day but if I go home and put on a diaper I'm at peace! That is sometimes so weird to me but then again I realize that this is who I am!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoodle View Post
    Due to bedwetting Diapers have two functions in my life the first being practical and the second a comforter, for example if I'm having a bad day the first thing I will go for is my Diapers because when wearing them I find my troubles just melt Away.
    ^ This is pretty much my story as well.

I don't know what it is, but if I have a diaper on, it makes me generally happier.

Waking up in the morning wearing a diaper sets me up for the day. It makes me feel that all is good with the world and I can do anything. I feel very calm in the morning (and any time of the day to be fair) when I am wearing a diaper

Hi there
    Since I have been wearing a diaper I too feel so much more happier about life and a lot more confident. It is the most strange feeling though and I am in a better place now!

Wearing a diaper or training underpants to bed with my PULs gives me a total feeling of security. Whether I wet myself or not is not a concern as my thicker underpants and plastic underpants keep the sheets dry. I sleep with a high degree of satisfaction and comfort!

I love waking up in the morning, having been in my diaper all night. I slowly waken, and I'm seriously regressed. I act like a two year old and watch "Peg and Cat" and "Dino Train". Life is good.

I wear diapers for multiple comfort reasons. I use them to feel like a kid and to sleep better at night as well as some strange analogy equivalent to a security blanket that no one can see throughout the day. I do feel more calm and relaxed when I am diapered and it helps me to sleep better. Also if I do happen to wake up in the middle of the night I don't have to get up and use the toilet when I go to bed diapered which while some would consider this a convenience I do not. if I wake up in the middle of the night to pee I will just roll over onto my back and use the diaper and get right back to sleep within 5 minutes instead of missing 2 hours of sleep if I had to get up. I have found that diapers do in fact help with possible sleep disorders that I have not been diagnosed with to the point that I don't need even medications probably even if I have mild insomnia theoretically. So with me wearing diapers can already be considered medically necessary more because of the mental health issues I would have if I never did sleep right. to sum it up I wear for convenience,comfort,therapy,confidence, and most important of all to simply get a good nights rest.

Quote Originally Posted by accepted View Post
    I wear diapers for multiple comfort reasons. I use them to feel like a kid and to sleep better at night as well as some strange analogy equivalent to a security blanket that no one can see throughout the day. I do feel more calm and relaxed when I am diapered and it helps me to sleep better. Also if I do happen to wake up in the middle of the night I don't have to get up and use the toilet when I go to bed diapered which while some would consider this a convenience I do not. if I wake up in the middle of the night to pee I will just roll over onto my back and use the diaper and get right back to sleep within 5 minutes instead of missing 2 hours of sleep if I had to get up. I have found that diapers do in fact help with possible sleep disorders that I have not been diagnosed with to the point that I don't need even medications probably even if I have mild insomnia theoretically. So with me wearing diapers can already be considered medically necessary more because of the mental health issues I would have if I never did sleep right. to sum it up I wear for convenience,comfort,therapy,confidence, and most important of all to simply get a good nights rest.
    Im the same when diapered up I feel like Im little and loved.
    Playing with bear bear it helps me cope with having to play grown up .
    How Im treated by others have hurt me in a lot of ways.
    If I could be little and have my mind I would take that pill.
    Some can be so mean and hurtful I know.
    Sorry bring up sadness in side have to go.