Thread: Protective Mattress Cover with prints?

Default Protective Mattress Cover with prints?

I may not be searching correctly, but I have been looking for a plastic mattress cover (full zipper / encasement) that has prints on it. I saw a honeybears print item but I am looking more for a race cars or fire engines or sports characters on the cover. Any suggestions? I have my typical all white vinyl mattress covers but about every 10 years I need to replace them. I would like some type of colorful print. Thanks

fetware sells them, although they aren't really going to last you a long time

I have a Cali King and so had to order mine special as o one seems to make them. Try this link Mattress Covers
    It should be what your looking for but non to cheap.

Thanks Quartz for the reply; yes this is where I saw the honeybears but that was the only choice. There was a blue one on another website but I was looking for something more interesting.

You might want to check out AngelFluff: Mattress Covers I have not personally purchased from them, but I have heard they are pretty good. They have a decentish selection of printed mattress covers.