Thread: Diaper stories

Default Diaper stories

Where do you find great diaper stories? I am pretty sure that most people here probably enjoy reading a good story. When I find a good story I find it thrilling. I have been to the most obvious places by Google. I am sure there must be places that I am missing. I like stories with mothers, aunts, sitters and so on. Tape on diapers. I am sorry if this sounds weird but who else do you ask?

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoodle View Post
    Nice enough idea but our rules, for better or worse seem to me to work against any story that someone might consider "thrilling" in an ABDL sense.

To the OP: sorry, my days of pursuing stories in any meaningful way are in the past and I don't have any good suggestions. Not to say that I wouldn't look at something that appeared interesting but for the most part, my fantasy dance card is sufficiently stocked.

Try the abdl story forum. ABDL Story Forum - Index
    They have a mix of good and bad, never quite know what you're gonna get, but there is some good stuff there.
    Also, if you've never been before, Fox Tales Times no longer updates, but maintains an archive of stories, some of which are quite excellent. Fox Tales Times
    I would also recommend the writings of Reva, who is an excellent abdl author and artist. Userpage of revathescarf -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

They're buried. Sometimes you have to go the story section on here or at DailyDiapers or on any forum and you might find a good story when you click on a story and read it. Also good stories is a relative word so I don't know what would be considered a good story under someone's standard.

I thought All I want for Christmas was a good story and The Suffragette Baby, Sam and Jess.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Also, if you've never been before, Fox Tales Times no longer updates, but maintains an archive of stories, some of which are quite excellent. Fox Tales Times
    The archives at the main site aren't being updated any more, true, but there is still some activity in the forums