Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello ADISC!

Introducing myself is always kind of difficult for me, especially since this is the first time I joined an English speaking community. Soo, where to start… I'm currently studying social sciences with my first degree approaching fast. I like reading, writing, photography, gaming, listening to metal music and of course diapers.
    I've had a fascination for diapers almost as long as I can think. My first contact with the ABDL-scene was about 13 years ago and I saw a lot of (mostly German speaking) communities come and go in that period of time. In the end I couldn't be bothered any longer with online communities. Until I stumbled across this site a couple of months ago. ADISC seems to be different from other communities I've seen so far, much more active and also a lot more open-minded, which for me was reason enough to give it a try. Hopefully I'm able to contribute to the community

Thanks for reading!

Quote Originally Posted by Astatine View Post
    Hello ADISC!

Introducing myself is always kind of difficult for me, especially since this is the first time I joined an English speaking community. Soo, where to start… I'm currently studying social sciences with my first degree approaching fast. I like reading, writing, photography, gaming, listening to metal music and of course diapers.
    I've had a fascination for diapers almost as long as I can think. My first contact with the ABDL-scene was about 13 years ago and I saw a lot of (mostly German speaking) communities come and go in that period of time. In the end I couldn't be bothered any longer with online communities. Until I stumbled across this site a couple of months ago. ADISC seems to be different from other communities I've seen so far, much more active and also a lot more open-minded, which for me was reason enough to give it a try. Hopefully I'm able to contribute to the community

Thanks for reading!
    Hello and welcome Astatine! You gave a wonderful introduction. You will find a few German members here as well. Did you know there are semi-private groups here? We have them for photography, gaming and metal music fans, too. AND, we have a whole section for people to display their writing abilities. Jump in and join a group or two!

Stories

Photography

I so want to make a half-lives joke here . . . but nothing appropriate is coming to mind.

Yeah, ADISC has been around for a while (was TBDL before that; so much history). Part of the reason we're so active is we don't focus on just the obvious. Instead, we encourage people to share their other interests; odds are pretty good you can find a group for anything else you're interested in, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Traemo View Post
    I so want to make a half-lives joke here . . . but nothing appropriate is coming to mind.
    Let me think... Half-Life 3? Haha^^ (Has it been confirmed yesterday?)

Thanks for the hint with the groups, I wasn't aware of that.

Actually it was a lame-ish chemistry/physics joke: the most stable isotope of Astatine still only has a half-life of like 8 hours