Thread: Cali kid who loves diapers

Default Cali kid who loves diapers

Hey, I'm from California and I like to wear diapers like everyone else here. I've been wearing for bed wetting off and on all my life. My mom kept buying me them until I was about 16 and she thought the whole diaper thing was stupid. So, I took the liberty to go out and buy them on my own and now she has no idea. It sucks, because I can't wear them openly around the house because if she finds out, chances are I will be in a lot of trouble and things would get very awkward haha. But yeah, that's me, I'm an 18 year old guy who just likes to wear his diapers!

Quote Originally Posted by theb View Post
    Hey, I'm from California and I like to wear diapers like everyone else here. I've been wearing for bed wetting off and on all my life. My mom kept buying me them until I was about 16 and she thought the whole diaper thing was stupid. So, I took the liberty to go out and buy them on my own and now she has no idea. It sucks, because I can't wear them openly around the house because if she finds out, chances are I will be in a lot of trouble and things would get very awkward haha. But yeah, that's me, I'm an 18 year old guy who just likes to wear his diapers!
    I see you already posted elsewhere, but I guess this is your official welcome to ADISC! Yeah I sucks when you can't wear openly. How was your weekend without your parents home? What does "theb" stand for?

Thanks! Weekend is going great, I'm just bored with nothing to do so I'm trying to figure out what's fun to do in diapers while out and about. Any suggestions? And theb is just a nickname people call me. Not sure why but it just caught on

Quote Originally Posted by theb View Post
    Thanks! Weekend is going great, I'm just bored with nothing to do so I'm trying to figure out what's fun to do in diapers while out and about. Any suggestions? And theb is just a nickname people call me. Not sure why but it just caught on
    You can do anything you want to when you wear diapers. I've gone shopping and running other errands while padded. Others have gone t the movies and enjoyed a super sized drink without having to leave the theater. Just don't go too long or you might spring a leak.