3 8.11%
  • Aww So Cute

13 35.14%
  • Cushies

12 32.43%
  • Super Dry Kids

9 24.32%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cuddlz vs Aww! So Cute vs Cushies vs SDK?

Default Cuddlz vs Aww! So Cute vs Cushies vs SDK?

So, normally I wear Abena M4 or Tena Slip Maxi but I'm looking for the best cute AB diapers for when I'm with mommy that aren't Bambinos. I love Bambino Bellisimo (or at least I did before they screwed them up) but I want something a bit less absorbent so there will be more diaper changes. I've tried the ABU Cushies and SDK but never tried Aww So Cute or Cuddlz. What's the best of these four? Also, are all the Bambionos bad now or just the Bellisimos?

Sorry, I voted before I read the post. Change more often? Cushies. I voted Aww So Cute, and they are very high performing.

Well, Aww so cute are in my opinion the best of all those ones. But, if you're looking for more diaper changes, I suggest Cushies. they feel very babyish and doesn't hold that much.
    They have a good fit, are cute. For me, it's the closest to a baby diaper you can find.

I like the Aww So Cute for their overall print. I like seeing those teddys on my rear. Also like their performance.

The Aww So Cute diapers are very good diapers that I highly recommend. They absorb well, as well as a lot of fluid, comfortable, and have strong tapes. IMHO they spread fluid around much more readily than even Bambinos ever did. Cost is my only issue with them but with the voting choices you gave; money seems to not be the issue here.

After having a bit of a dry spell on high end diapers, I finally went back to using Bambino diapers and I really have no major qualms with them. They absorb [effectively] the same as they always did, the padding is actually more comfortable, and my sole nitpick about them is that (could just be my particular order) the tapes are in fact TOO strong! I tried repositioning a tape after ~5ish hours of use and one of them tore the landing zone off with it!

^ Really? The tapes on my Teddy's always pop off after I re-position them. :/

I voted SDK, the cuteness factor tends to outweigh function for me.

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    Also, are all the Bambionos bad now or just the Bellisimos?
    Pretty sure the selective issues were only with Bellisimos. It's also worth noting yet again, that they already fixed the issues (The "bad stock" was stuff they weren't meant to sell reportedly)

Quote Originally Posted by footieboy View Post
    ^ Really? The tapes on my Teddy's always pop off after I re-position them. :/

I voted SDK, the cuteness factor tends to outweigh function for me.
    Are the tapes really that bad on the Teddy's? I was planning on trying them out sometime and I do like my diapers snug. Hopefully they don't break. :/

Quote Originally Posted by ShAd0w10 View Post
    Are the tapes really that bad on the Teddy's? I was planning on trying them out sometime and I do like my diapers snug. Hopefully they don't break. :/
    Nothing a bit of clear packaging tape can't remedy!

Seriously though, I couldn't recommend these Teddy's enough. You should be fine as long as you don't attempt to reapply the tapes.

Quote Originally Posted by footieboy View Post
    Nothing a bit of clear packaging tape can't remedy!

Seriously though, I couldn't recommend these Teddy's enough. You should be fine as long as you don't attempt to reapply the tapes.
    I hope it won't be an issue, I hear they're great diapers and they have one of the cutest prints, in my opinion. I kind of want them to be my go to diaper at night.