Thread: Skye Black

Default Skye Black

Hello, everyone. I call myself Skye Marie Black. It isn't my real name, and it is just an alias. I am about anonymity, and my real name or location will not be shared. I am a 19-year old college student, future transsexual, and introvert. My hobbies are reading and video games. I've loved diapers all my life, though strangely never had the desire for age regression. I decided to gather up the courage to join this lovely site in hopes of connecting with fellow diaper lovers, and possibly even discuss common interest aside from the love of diapers. This is my introduction. <3

Quote Originally Posted by SkyeWayAvenue View Post
    Hello, everyone. I call myself Skye Marie Black. It isn't my real name, and it is just an alias. I am about anonymity, and my real name or location will not be shared. I am a 19-year old college student, future transsexual, and introvert. My hobbies are reading and video games. I've loved diapers all my life, though strangely never had the desire for age regression. I decided to gather up the courage to join this lovely site in hopes of connecting with fellow diaper lovers, and possibly even discuss common interest aside from the love of diapers. This is my introduction. <3
    Let's "officially" welcome you to the community! We all understand anonymity and privacy, so no need to worry about that.

You mention you are a future transsexual. There are a few here who are pre and post surgery, so if you have any questions for them, they will be happy to help you on your journey.

Have fun here and feel free to join in on the conversations!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyeWayAvenue View Post
    Welcome to ADISC Skye! I'm a currently transgender male-to-female girly girl of girlness who is absolutely willing to respect your privacy.

You are going to have a great time here, I can tell. You like video games? I've been a huge Sonic the Hedgehog fan for the longest of times, my very first games being his on the classic Sega Genesis. So I always feel warm and fuzzy inside when I see that cool blue hedgehog and his two-tailed sidekick, or any of his gang really. It's always nice to have a big group of friends and that's how I see ADISC.. a big group of amazing friends. I hope you become apart of that and have lots of fun.

SkyeWayAvenue,

May I also add my greetings, and warmest welcome to you! As you may be starting to come to realize... you are among friends here, and I think that you'll find ADISC in general to be a pretty unique and rewarding experience!

Warmest regards,
    -Marka

Thank you all for the welcomes. I assure you all that, once I become more comfortable posting on this site, I may end up having a few fun roleplays for you all. I am big on custom storylines and character creation, but I will warn that I have almost a decade of experience paired with complex story-weaving. My roleplays aren't for the faint of heart. <3