Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodnites on Clearance at Target

Default Goodnites on Clearance at Target

I was at the local Target tonight and all the Goodnites are on clearance, which either means new prints coming soon (not just the TruFit) or a reduction of pants in each package. Keep an eye out for any new or changed products!

That's a good if not, fortunate catch. I've noticed that some of the XL are marked as 2X, meaning I suppose, that they hold twice as much. I've been buying those and they do puff up big time. I just ordered some from Amazon, and they were listed as 27 per pack, where the non 2X were marked as 30 per pack.

Gawsh, that's nice. Though don't the redesign these enough? I never understand why they bother, it seems like a lot of work for no real reason.

Or I'm just whiny because I miss the ballerina print ones that were my "first diaper".. but that can't be it. Naaah.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    That's a good if not, fortunate catch. I've noticed that some of the XL are marked as 2X, meaning I suppose, that they hold twice as much. I've been buying those and they do puff up big time. I just ordered some from Amazon, and they were listed as 27 per pack, where the non 2X were marked as 30 per pack.
    ????? Could you link to where goodnites are marked 2X?

What I'm reading is that 2x and maybe 3x is how much more than the jumbo pack is included...

Over 2x more pants than our jumbo
    ... doesn't appear to be anything about increased absorbency....

or

... Enter the multiplier for your bonus offer (ie 2X points, 3x points, etc.).
    -Marka

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    ... doesn't appear to be anything about increased absorbency....
    Party pooper!

(Well, actually, twice the diapers is twice the absorbency, all else being equal. Right?)

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Party pooper!

(Well, actually, twice the diapers is twice the absorbency, all else being equal. Right?)
    LOL...well yes... actually I'm more of a party peeer 0_O so yes, twice the absorbency per package... I'll concede... No one wanted these to be 2-3 times more absorbent (per pull-up/diaper)than I... Goodnights are quite comfy and reasonably good... especially for a pull-up... that much more absorbency seemed too good to be true... darn it...

anywhoos
    -Marka
    Last edited by Marka; 29-Mar-2014 at 08:45.

I do hope they are changing the designs. Don't get me wrong, I do like the tinkerbell prints. But if they decided to do prints based of Frozen, that would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Gawsh, that's nice. Though don't the redesign these enough? I never understand why they bother, it seems like a lot of work for no real reason.

Or I'm just whiny because I miss the ballerina print ones that were my "first diaper".. but that can't be it. Naaah.
    I want some of those soooo bad but I can't find them anywhere!