Thread: Hi im not new just reintroducing

Default Hi im not new just reintroducing

Hi everyone again I just wanted to reintroduce myself iv been very quiet for ages, in fact iv been silent lol and i dont want to miss out on this amazing, helpful and understanding community. Iv been quiet because of my bed wetting has been continuously bad every night recently so iv been trying to come to grips with it. But this is me making a re entrance so i can join back in
    So HI!!!!

Welcome back betabike! Anything we can do to help?

Hi and welcome. I'm sorry you're having a problem with bed wetting. At least you're in good company.

Welcome back, it's never too late to reintroduce yourself. I would have done so already, but in my case it would just make me look more self-absorbed then I already. Excuse me while I get lost in my adorable reflection for a moment...

Nah, just kidding. When did your bedwetting issues start becoming AB feelings? I might be just assuming it happened in that way because you were ashamed of it.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome back betabike! Anything we can do to help?
    Hi zipperless thanks for the warm welcome back, I guess I just want a bit of reassurance and see if any one else is having the same kind of problem

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Welcome back, it's never too late to reintroduce yourself. I would have done so already, but in my case it would just make me look more self-absorbed then I already. Excuse me while I get lost in my adorable reflection for a moment...

Nah, just kidding. When did your bedwetting issues start becoming AB feelings? I might be just assuming it happened in that way because you were ashamed of it.
    Hey gigglemuffinz I guess the ab feelings started in my mid/late teens, I hid my bedwetting for many years by buying myself drynites to stop any wet sheets so my parents wouldn't find out and then I was just hoping that it would go away but eventually I was found out in my late teens and I went to the doctors. I think during that time I started to like the cute patterns on drynites and now I like to sometimes get nappies that aren't just plain and boring but have some kind of design on them like cuddlz but I still find being an hard to accept and I get scared, I know it sounds weird lol. My recent spell of bedwetting has been pretty bad and no tests so far have found anything and I'm worried it's me, it could be stress I guess and the medication I'm on is short term and hit and miss.