Thread: Hi, I'm New and shy

Default Hi, I'm New and shy

Hi everybody, is the first time that I joined to ADISC, I've been some little bit shy and confused. Just I want to know new people and share some ideas.
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyFOX View Post
    Hi everybody, is the first time that I joined to ADISC, I've been some little bit shy and confused. Just I want to know new people and share some ideas.
    thanks.
    Welcome Lonely FOX! We're happy to see you here! I was shy when I joined a year ago. I had no idea what to say but I jumped right in on the threads and then it came easier and easier to talk to people here. We really are a friendly and non-judging community. So you identify with a fox and you're from Canada? There are quite a few Canadian members here so you will have lots of new friends. May I ask what are you confused about? We are here to help each other and I know we can help you out if you have any questions.

thanks.
    I know exactly what you talking about longlyfox I just join in February. It seems like everyone is very friendly so jump right in and have fun

OMG. Fort Saskatchewan Alberta Canada?? I am an Edmonton raccoon! Welcome here!! Wow, it's great to have a new member just up the road from me!! Well, okay just out of town. You are just a wee drive Northeast of me, a tad beyond Sherwood Park! /me happydances. Well, there are other abdl folks around here, the live meetup scene exists, but fluctuates in frequency and attendance. Localy are oldfurs like me, and babyfurs and nottafurs too.

You know Fureh is coming up soon?Fur-Eh! May 2-4, 2014 Maybe we'll see you there! I will be a raccoon in wolf's clothing - lots of us in costume of one sort or another. Last year, the first full-suiter I spotted was another raccon! A sign from God, I decided. It was there I commissioned my Marcie badge, the very same I now use as my avatar here. Proximate Lotor is my own consciously bastardized-Latin translation of "Local Raccoon." Be on the lookout for a raccoon wearing a tie It speaks to how I am sort of both formal and flippant, inclined to take my age not altogether seriously...

I used to be shy about the whole diaper issue too. I am well into middle age and I grew up with the fetish as far back as I remember, like age 4? 5? onward. Yes, I said fetish... As it is for me. I am not ab or babyfur, I don't regress. But I do feel a kinship with, and empathy with, all of us who are in it, whether for fun, need, or a bit of both. Especially the younglings in the same sort of boat I found myself in, all those years ago... the "dark ages" - before the internet, when the existence of other abdl people was a new and wonderful discovery, and we made contact with each other via smoke signals, pieces of paper bearing symbols, and scent trails leading from scratching posts by communal watering-holes. Watering holes featuring "happy hour" on Friday nights.

Ah, those were the days... I'll pause and sing
    "Through the door there came familiar laughter
    I saw your face and heard you call my name
    Oh my friend we're older but no wiser
    For in our hearts the dreams are still the same

Yes, being ab or dl or furry or IC or whatsoever that happens to bring us here and under one roof, whatever the case may be, we have much in common to unite us. One thing to rule them all, one thing to unite them; one thing to bring them all, and in one site, unite them, you might say.

And young or old, new to this or old hands, our issues, our concerns, our experiences and feelings are still much the same.

So would you be furry? Or not? Whichever be the case, you are welcome here. Same goes for male, female, gay, straight, trans, or whatever.

WELCOME.

Hi!, everybody, just I'm shy, I'm new and kind of sad and stressed by lot break ups such as my older brother's divorce, specially the suddenly change of weather, fluctuations and lack of vitamin D and other nutrients.
    Thanks.

That's ok. Shyness and loneliness are common in the abdl/ic communities, Adisc in particular, its being a support site. Also, empathy runs high among us, so we understand feeling for others.

On a different note, your weather is my weather too. I hear you (loud and clear) about that. and we just plain wish spring would simply make up its mind, quit procrastinating, and get here properly.

I am really sorry for your family troubles, and if we can help at all , say how and we will do our best. If it helps, and I hope it may, as Julie Andrews sang in The Sound of Music,
    in this link,
    I have confidence in sunshine
    I have confidence in rain
    I have confidence that spring will come again
    Besides which you see I have confidence in me

Last edited by Raccoon; 29-Mar-2014 at 05:06.

Hi!, everybody, just I'm shy, I'm new and kind of sad and stressed by lot break ups such as my older brother's divorce, specially the suddenly change of weather, fluctuations and lack of vitamin D and other nutrients.
    Thanks.
    Hey there adorable fox. I'm sorry that life is bringing you down, and it's a-okay to be shy. I was a nervous wreck when I first joined here, constantly in fear of posting anything because I felt like everyone was going to grab pitchforks and drive me out of here. To be honest, they probably should have.. hehe.. but not you, you are too amazing to do that!

So don't worry so much, I'll make sure that anyone who is mean to you get's a nice talking to and then we'll all go out for ice cream to make up. Mind if I ask what ultimately made you decide to join ADISC? I'm sure you'll fit right along with the amazing community here, and have some nice times.

thanks.
    Howdy LonelyFOX. I too was shy at first about being here. But there are a lot of nice people here and I soon opened up. Don't feel you have to jump right in. Feel free to just browse.

What also was good for me was after I was here for a week and had 20 posts, I was leveled up and was able to do more here, like PM others. It also allowed me to access to other areas of the site.

Anyway, welcome to the community and I hope to see you around.

I'm originally from down Eagle Pass TX and I moved here for to work and trying of to recover from the past bad experiences and just suffering incontinence whit this crazy cold snap, such as sleeping problems, continuous trips to the washroom and some leaks, and then I needed to take daily showers and to start to emptying my bladder. The positive thing is that I relax on the shower and only disposable underwear for bed time, discreet and not bulky; Prevails.
    When I already recover from this issue for this weather, I'll keep on visiting. This crazy weather is pasteurizing me!!!! (the effects of the change of temperatures from hot to cold for to kill the microorganism on the milk and juices).