Thread: What is the best Non-ABDL marketed diaper?

Default What is the best Non-ABDL marketed diaper?

So far the best non ABU/Baminos/Etc diaper I've used is Molicare. I tried classic attends but I can't really comment on that experience because while they didn't fit me well enough and so they were uncomfortable. They also could not hold my BM and wetting. Maybe a bigger size would have performed more adequately. Tranquility briefs feel thin and I can't sit down without leakage.

Any suggestions?

Unfortunately, American Attends are now complete and utter garbage.

Tena Slip Maxis are pretty great. Amazing tapes, comfy plastic, they start thin but it's deceptive - they absorb like crazy and get accordingly crazy thick.

I'm sure many people would swear by the Abena brand (if you can get the plastic backed diapers). I wanted to try Molicare but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I'm with you Gatroz. Plastic Abena M4's at night. I also like M2's out and about, but they are cloth backed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatroz View Post
    I'm sure many people would swear by the Abena brand (if you can get the plastic backed diapers). I wanted to try Molicare but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
    Your assessment seems pretty spot on to me. Abena's are absorbent as all get out and can fairly easily be hidden beneath clothing, if they aren't the highest rated ones.